• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

I think they went a bit over board with the secrets for the legends. You got to do some obscure shit to get them. (Which is fine for us since we got the internet.) But some of them are even hilarious on the things you have to do.

A part of me likes that, kind of giving into the Mew under the truck story.

I think they went a bit over board with the secrets for the legends. You got to do some obscure shit to get them. (Which is fine for us since we got the internet.) But some of them are even hilarious on the things you have to do.

A part of me likes that, kind of giving into the Mew under the truck story.
Is there a truck in ORAS? You never know.
Must be a lurker. He hasn't posted in any of the threads.
I really don't understand the point of being added to the list when they haven't posted here, but I guess its ok.

360pages

Is there a truck in ORAS? You never know.

I really don't understand the point of being added to the list when they haven't posted here, but I guess its ok.

The method to getting RegiGigas is both weird and completely random. (It involves a random ice item. Most likely ice cream and nicknaming)

Some require to have a level 100 in your party, others require you to have other legends. And some only appear on time within the hour.

Anung

Un Rama
Added myself to the doc :D Well my Ninty ID and PSN thang.

Also, the Pat-Behelit is seriously the best thing I've ever seen. Tempted to avatar that shit.

The method to getting RegiGigas is both weird and completely random. (It involves a random ice item. Most likely ice cream and nicknaming)

Some require to have a level 100 in your party, others require you to have other legends. And some only appear on time within the hour.
Does the item even give you a descriptive hint?

360pages

Wow, all that effort for a garbage Pokemon.

To go into detail

First you need to catch the three Regi's then you need to nickname you Regice and only your Regice (I'm not sure if Nicknaming the others is important) Then you have to get a cold item, such as never melt ice or icecream and then you have to go back to Regice's lair. This doesn't seem too bad until you realize the game barely gives any hints that you have to do this.

It's ok, I didn't get to play him either since people were hogging the room. >:C

I'd probably be destroyed anyway.

To go into detail

First you need to catch the three Regi's then you need to nickname you Regice and only your Regice (I'm not sure if Nicknaming the others is important) Then you have to get a cold item, such as never melt ice or icecream and then you have to go back to Regice's lair. This doesn't seem too bad until you realize the game barely gives any hints that you have to do this.

There's a girl in the last town (the one floating on logs, name always escapes me) that tells you this. A bit more cryptically, but she still tells you.

360pages

Overall. I did like it a bit better in the first 4 Gens where you pretty much had to complete a dungeon to get to the legendary pokemon.

Gen 5 and 6 made them smaller or axed them completely. Sure you get to the legend faster...but it kind of feels like it lacks impact.

Zenfalcia

Don't worry in another 2-3 weeks the winter sale will be here and kill your wallet

Obligatory:
SFZ9vje.jpg

360pages

I think it's really the only stand out example due to how bizarre it is.

To get Zekrom and Reshiram you have to have a level 100 pokemon in your party. To get the 3 legendary beast you have to have either Ho-Oh or Lugia with one other legends and you get a different one depending on the time in the hour. Lugia and Ho-Oh's can be a bit messy if you don't know where the item to start the quest is.

The 3 Gen 4 Fairies are also kind of weird...

So I'm watching the Beyond Two Souls play-through, this game bothers me because it looks good, the story is mildly interesting, but it's game play is just soooooooooooooo bad. Like, why did David Cage have to make the gameplay, it seems he just isn't interested in it. Why doesn't he just make movies? I have so many questions, and I know that none of them will get answered.

Also, anyone here play Project M? Don't have a WiiU but would totally play with FriendGAFers.

What a horrible set of deals. I finally get to save my money.

Shame, because Divinity would have been nice.

Yeah, the quality of the deals and the fact that I'm saving for ORAS (I'm a poor motherfucker) are making me not get anything this sale, it seems.

I think it's really the only stand out example due to how bizarre it is.

To get Zekrom and Reshiram you have to have a level 100 pokemon in your party. To get the 3 legendary beast you have to have either Ho-Oh or Lugia with one other legends and you get a different one depending on the time in the hour. Lugia and Ho-Oh's can be a bit messy if you don't know where the item to start the quest is.

The 3 Gen 4 Fairies are also kind of weird...
Pokemon truly is the dark souls of video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom