• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

I think it'll be a good game, better than Bayo though? Not very likely
I think Wonderful 101 is a better game than Bayo, because it really is the full package. That's not to say that Bayo isn't a full package either, but Wonderful 101's lows are nowhere near as low as Bayo's lows. So I have full faith in God Kamiya to deliver something better than anything he's done before with Scalebound.

I have full faith in Japan to not answer the door when he does
They won't answer the door for anything that isn't on handheld, so

That's not nearly everything, wrong with the game, but it's 4 a.m and I'm too tired to write down everything on a phone. But yeah, it's a real shame, as the idea was nice and the wall-mechanic is excellent, but they really half-assed it. It's still fun to play though.

while we are questioning you while you are tired and on a phone, did you give Freedom Wars a try?

I dunno.... I feel left out since I am the only one not losing his fucking mind over a field out of my friends.

It's more about the dungeons than the overworlds. Overworlds have pretty pretty bad in each installment of the 3D series. It was kickass in 1 and LttP though- Zelda 1 invented a whole style of play that the modern games didn't follow through with.

croten

It's more about the dungeons than the overworlds. Overworlds have pretty pretty bad in each installment of the 3D series. It was kickass in 1 and LttP though- Zelda 1 invented a whole style of play that the modern games didn't follow through with.

That explains why I don't like Zelda games much. I hate doing the dungeons.

Captain Toad's game comes out this coming Friday.

Let's get hype.

Damn it man! I asked 4 hours ago whether you were around, but you weren't. It's 04:15 here. I know you're just acting like Pat, but I would have legitimately liked to fight you as well. Ask again tomorrow.

It's fine. I'll have the time to smash tomorrow.

mash-up1.jpg

Hey guys look what I found!

I was caught between either Gameflying Captain Toad or Xrd since they come out so close together, and almost settled on the latter, but fuck it I'll just buy that game with any money I get over Christmas. Captain Toad comes first.

I was caught between either Gameflying Captain Toad or Xrd since they come out so close together, and almost settled on the latter, but fuck it I'll just buy that game with any money I get over Christmas. Captain Toad comes first.

The price is steep for 70 levels, but captain toad has stolen my heart.

Alfebit

Banned
Finally all the way caught up on Inou Battle. I didn't expect it to get so serious, but it was pretty cool. Looking forward to keeping up with it.

I should catch up, I think I'm 2 or 3 episodes behind now. Really liking it so far.
Hatoko going ham on Andou. Bruh had the gall to say she snapped for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom