• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
satsuki best girl?
She can't do a spindash
tumblr_mud8liQyk01rexv15o1_250.gif

One more quick P4G question since the guide I was kinda but not really following is now just completely incorrect. Are there any S. Links I should be prioritizing? I'm in late May and all my S. Links are at 2 or 3, save for Adachi at 1. I need to get Marie's done before a certain date, right? Should I prioritize her?

Also less important, I want to get to
waifu
status with
Chie
before the end of the game. So should I maybe prioritize her too?

Party members > Marie > Anyone else. And they become available in waves so that a player can get through a lot before the next set becomes available.

Nah, it's a decently fun show. Worth it for the soundtrack and fight scenes at least.
Edit: Lol, nah play Shadow.

Can you see all of me?
Walk into my mysteries?
Step inside and hold on for dear life,
Do you remember me?
Capture you, or set you free?
I am all, I am all of me
(I am all, I am all of me)

ultimax

Sweet, I'll bring over my copy during winter break and we can beat it in one sitting.
Stay away from my house, fool
Nah, it's a decently fun show. Worth it for the soundtrack and fight scenes at least.
Edit: Lol, nah play Shadow.
I'm just messing around, I've been planning on watching KLK for a long ass time, I've just been waiting for the dub. but since I gave up on that idea I'll be watching it over winter break

So I got bored. Have some lore I just pulled out of my ass.
The original Best Friends Zaibatsu, originally consisting of Matt and Pat, has been infiltrated by Woolie and Liam under the guise of adding variety to the channel. Their true intentions however are to absorb the original members powers in the form of their hair and youth. Once Woolie was let in by Matt, he opened the way for Liam and their schemes continued unhindered. Luckily for Matt, he has been spared of most of their devious plans as his beanie is a constant protection. Unluckily for Pat, this has caused him to be the most targeted victim of the two. Who knows what the fiendish duo plan to do with all that they've stolen. Perhaps they intend to usurp the channel from the Two Best Friends, as they have been seen in a pairing more frequently recently. Only time will tell.

Also Dust: An Elysian Tail has an RE4 Merchant reference. That is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom