• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

I hate product placement in films

Mountaindewrobot.jpg

MtDewBot-BPart.jpg

Its wheelchairs avatar

I love how there is concept art of Moutain dew decepticon

I'm reading bits of OT1 and I can see the true thread coming even back here. Harry Potter OTPs coming out, creepin' on Mary Elizabeth Winstead, the us just talking about things vaguely related to the interests of the Zaibatsu.

Good times.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
The biggest problem is that anime has a definite number of hours. A game, you can play ten minutes or ten hours and that could be a huge or small number in that game. 22 minutes in anime is most of the time going to be only 1 episode. It's that definite number that makes it so intimidating to me, especially since I prefer to marathon anime in a single day/sitting.
When I first started to seriously get into anime, I would marathon the shit out of it. After I finished a handful of series and realize I did nothing productive all day was when I knew I needed to seriously cutdown on it. I still marathon mangas though because it isn't as time based.

BTW: now im going to bed.

When I first started to seriously get into anime, I would marathon the shit out of it. After I finished a handful of series and realize I did nothing productive all day was when I knew I needed to seriously cutdown on it. I still marathon mangas though because it isn't as time based.

BTW: now im going to bed.

Yeah, I usually space them out by a week or two per series. I just prefer to get it all done in one go as to not waste time, I also hate the not knowing, so I like to know how it ends as soon as possible.

Night.

Oh, I also saw when Liam was called literally Hitler. That's hilarious.

I'm reading bits of OT1 and I can see the true thread coming even back here. Harry Potter OTPs coming out, creepin' on Mary Elizabeth Winstead, the us just talking about things vaguely related to the interests of the Zaibatsu.

Good times.
Back then was just a tease of what was to cum.

OT3 jokes.
Oh that guy. I see him around. Think he was in the KLK OT I lurked.

I'm reading through the cesspool known as OT2, wish me luck

EDIT: I can only make it to page 13 before I got bored, also its 4 am and plastic beach is now over

My favorite thing about going through these old threads is seeing who got banned. Some guy pops in with a single thing, then he's banned somewhere else and only remembered here.

Okingjrr

Non stop infinite posting. I'm surprised that hasn't been a tag yet.

Edit: well I'm2slow.jpg

I tried to push it for this thread: "Thread 8: Non stop sideways infinity posting." Get it? Cause 8 looks like a sideways infinity
, it's terrible, I know
. People wanted "Boobs" in the end, tho.

Alfebit

Banned
I tried to push it for this thread: "Thread 8: Non stop sideways infinity posting." Get it? Cause 8 looks like a sideways infinity
, it's terrible, I know
. People wanted "Boobs" in the end, tho.

It's been in the running multiple times now, but it's never actually won. Someday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom