• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there was a creepy anime bullshit episode that came out in october, that I somehow missed, I found this out cause I wanted to listen to the playlist while I took a nap today, wtf.
I randomly find shit I somehow missed on the YT channels I follow and I'm always dumbfounded how it slipped by me.

You know what I hate about Bioware games? Every time I play one I spend about an hour in character creator, then my character looks like shit in game. Every time. So I spent forever making my lesbian girl and she looked like she had a touch of the downs. I don't mean that in the standard dumb joke way, she literally looked like she had downs-syndrome.

Finally, I worked until I got my lesbian elf Miley Cryus ready to fuck up the world, only now I'm passing out from being tired. Fuck it, I'm staying up to play this shit.

Aint no joke, I spent a dang long time trying to recreate myself in DA:O, and thought "Hey, looks pretty nice", and then the first cutscene starts- "Who is this goofy looking jerk!"

Nose didn't even come out right, that character creation is rigged.

Is this the TBFP thread?
29889-1-1358120477.jpg

Aint no joke, I spent a dang long time trying to recreate myself in DA:O, and thought "Hey, looks pretty nice", and then the first cutscene starts- "Who is this goofy looking jerk!"

Nose didn't even come out right, that character creation is rigged.

It's bullshit, my new strategy is just take a preset and change as little as absolutely possible. Like, hair and eye color. Because them shits is ready to look good.

Ehhhh, I'm not sure there's any "really quick" when setting up Paypal. >.> At least not when I set mine up years ago. Worth trying though, I guess!
I apparently have an account from years ago when I sold a Heroscape set on eBay. Eeeh yeah, it's asking for my SSN and shit for directly adding balance. Lemme see about adding from a card. PM me your email.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I apparently have an account from years ago when I sold a Heroscape set on eBay. Eeeh yeah, it's asking for my SSN and shit for directly adding balance. Lemme see about adding from a card. PM me your email.

Done!

Though I have a bad feeling that this won't go terribly smoothly. Paypal's a huge jerk about things like this if you don't have a verified account and shit. But again, worth a try!

Xux

So, I got The Wonderful 101 in that Thanksgiving weekend sale and beat Ohrowchee. Now I can play through and finally watch all of the last episode of superhero month!

Anyway, I can see why it didn't sell so well; it's a little
too good.

Oh that actually sound like a good idea. I wouldn't mind buying something for a fellow friender. What's the limit?

We talked about it awhile ago and most of us agreed to do Steam gifts, but I don't really remember where we landed on that and not everybody has Steam, so it's not perfect either way.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Says it went through. Enjoy 13.69!
If you don't get the money, let me know though, lol.

Yay, thanks! :D

Also it came out to a little more than that, because GameStop charges tax unlike Amazon (which I didn't know), but it's no big deal. I can cover 97 cents, hahaha.

So, I got The Wonderful 101 in that Thanksgiving weekend sale and beat Ohrowchee. Now I can play through and finally watch all of the last episode of superhero month!

Anyway, I can see why it didn't sell so well; it's a little
too good.

Actually, they play through the entire game in their video of it, so STAY AWAY UNLESS YOU'VE BEATEN THE GAME.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Awesome! Get back to me with a dossier on why it's worse than Dark Souls 1. :p

Haha, will do!

It's funny though. I kinda don't actually have fun while I'm playing Souls games. They're really super stressful, and I kinda hate stressful games. But with Souls it's weird. I don't get the "I had fun doing that" feeling until after I finish a play session. I can't really explain it at all. :lol Like, the actual act of playing is super stressful and sort of not enjoyable, but when I finish I'm always glad I played.

Plus I need to beat DSII so I can say I've beaten all the Souls games. :D And don't get me wrong, I'm really looking forward to playing it. I just enjoy the series in a very strange way that I don't quite understand. :lol

So frienders, I was rewatching the TBF MGR vids, I think I figured out were the term "friender" originated.
They've joked about it as a terrible name for fans for awhile.
Plus I need to beat DSII so I can say I've beaten all the Souls games. :D And don't get me wrong, I'm really looking forward to playing it. I just enjoy the series in a very strange way that I don't quite understand. :lol
I understand. The closest thing I have to a sensation of "fun" while I'm still playing is when I beat a boss or difficult section. They give you a lot to worry about.

I can't buy you a PS4 and Bloodborne though, sorry :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom