• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Rebel Wilson is best funny fat girl

rebel-wilson-crystal-meth.gif

She reminds me so much of a much tamer Lisa Lampenelli.

Oberon

Banned
What's this personal crisis? Let's dish, Ober.

I don't watch movies.

My paranoia somehow convinced me that every good thing that happened to me in past few months where just there to give me a false sense of security, just to crush those hopes and there's nothing I can do to stop it. It's something that happened before, because the last time I had the feeling of everything being alright, was followed by my house burning down and pretty much the worst year(s) of my life.

My paranoia somehow convinced me that every good thing that happened to me in past few months where just there to give me a false sense of security, just to crush those hopes and there's nothing I can do to stop it. It's something that happened before, because the last time I had the feeling of everything being alright, was followed by my house burning down and pretty much the worst year(s) of my life.

PM me if you wanna talk about it.

Alright, first off, and I don't know if I need to say this or not, but nobody and nothing is out to get you. I'm here to talk in PMs if you want, I've gone through some bad shit too recently but we should clutter this place up with our problems, just know, you can talk to me. You my bro, Oberon. You're all of our Broberon.
tumblr_mqcn3lPsY41rnwo2vo1_500.gif

Top Bottom