• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

God watching todays DS2 reminded me just how horrible the upgrading in DeS was, god im so glad they changed to the titanite system.

I was just trynna be nice, y'all sons o' bitches is heartless.

latest

I was about to question their decision to do them out of order, but then I realized I'm doing a Sonic Adventure 2 LP without having done the first one.

Also, when was this one confirmed?
Well SA2 has no real connection to SA1 other than being a sonic game. The story has no connection what so ever.

360pages

I'm not sure how I feel about the minions getting their own Movie, it could be really good or really bad.

Also, I think Subspace was a decent story for a narrative where no one was allowed to speak even if there was some odd choices and little plot holes. Everyone played their part who wasn't named Jigglypuff.

360pages

Well SA2 has no real connection to SA1 other than being a sonic game. The story has no connection what so ever.

With that said, unless you play SA2 you will have no idea what is going on for half the story in heroes and all of the story in Shadow.

(Sonic's bullshit lore is actually why I prefer him over other platformers, things just keep adding together)

With that said, unless you play SA2 you will have no idea what is going on for half the story in heroes and all of the story in Shadow.

(Sonic's bullshit lore is actually why I prefer him over other platformers, things just keep adding together)
Well thats just cause Shadows whole bullshit back story. If it werent for that you could play heroes by itself since metal sonics the main villian in it and he was only ever in CD.

360pages

The ultimate Irony to Sonic heroes, is that the only stories that matter are Team Shadow and Team Chaotix story. Team Shadow story set up for future games. (Even though that whole plot could be solved if Rouge opened her damn mouth about everything instead of making us waste a game!)

And Team Chaotix because they're the only ones trying to actually figure out the plot and who is really behind everything.

Team Sonic and Team Rose story's are completely throw away and has nothing to do with anything

But it adds up poorly, and it's super stupid.

360pages

But it adds up poorly, and it's super stupid.

No that's what makes it the best thou!

I don't mind the Sonic Canon really, even if the stories suck a lot of the time I can say they still have stories where a lot of other platformers simply skip. Plus later games flat out let you skip the story anyway if it bothers you.

No that's what makes it the best thou!

I don't mind the Sonic Canon really, even if the stories suck a lot of the time I can say they still have stories where a lot of other platformers simply skip. Plus later games flat out let you skip the story anyway if it bothers you.
Get into the Megaten multiverse.

360pages

Also why haven't we have a Tales of World for Final Fantasy yet?

An RPG crossover game, with ATB or just regular turn base battle system featuring characters from all of the FF games. Most Tales of World games are super fun, so I don't know why Square Enix haven't tried it yet.

Top Bottom