• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Present time!

AKF0gIr.gif

360pages

You get 5 hammers in the wii u version and 3 hammers to use on each challenge board in the 3ds version

I knew about the 3 hammer limit for each board. Too bad I can't use a hammer for the 9.0 Clear on Classic though. Since getting a 400 combo and doing All Star Hard isn't too bad from what I've seen

I knew about the 3 hammer limit for each board. Too bad I can't use a hammer for the 9.0 Clear on Classic though. Since getting a 400 combo and doing All Star Hard isn't too bad from what I've seen

Just gotta learn the final bosses attack patterns, the challenges for the 3ds are piss easy compared to the wii u version

Squishy3

That's as much a confirmation as when Pat says he'll do it in here
Pat is going to fight with Matt over this how it's a terrible idea and then Matt will say "YOU NEED TO DO THIS OR BABY ASHLEY WILL STARVE" and then Pat will mumble "okay"

guys i can't handle indonesian bob, his genius knows no bounds

tumblr_ng8gvye2qu1rhdfzmo1_500.png

Feels so good to finally have After Burner Climax to play whenever I want. The EX options that you can unlock make for some nice modifiers.

What company do you guys think put out the best arcade games, like for as long as arcades have existed? Because my money is Sega. Such a large variety and quality library.

Top Bottom