• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Romars, did your connection get worse over the last few months?

Wouldn't be surprised. Don't live in the boonies, kids.

But wasn't too bad was it? I noticed a couple instances of slowdown. Anyways, great games man. I am rust, but I'm not salt, you kicked my ass thoroughly. I'm just glad I got a few good rounds in there.
That clutch delayed super grab through the lightning, I had to recordit, so hype!
And your Ken is decent, btw.

hes a Picture of Woolie and his waifu harem
tumblr_ngcxz6HXTZ1s897f9o1_1280.jpg

Shackzam

Wouldn't be surprised. Don't live in the boonies, kids.

But wasn't too bad was it? I noticed a couple instances of slowdown. Anyways, great games man. I am rust, but I'm not salt, you kicked my ass thoroughly. I'm just glad I got a few good rounds in there.
That clutch delayed super grab through the lightning, I had to recordit, so hype!
And your Ken is decent, btw.
I swear the second time you did that. I knew it in the back of my head that you were going to do it, but my brain said fuck it. It was bad in the first match, but it got better later on. I'm working on my Ken because I just find his playstyle very interesting.

Saw the new thread go up but didn't have time to jump in earlier. At least this helps me skip the hyper shit posting that usually happens when we get a new thread. Good job Zen

I swear the second time you did that. I knew it in the back of my head that you were going to do it, but my brain said fuck it. It was bad in the first match, but it got better later on. I'm working on my Ken because I just find his playstyle very interesting.

I think since I didn't even try using it until the 7 or 8th fight, you just weren't prepared. But that doesn't explain the yolo dives you always avoided, hella reflexes man.
As for Ken, I thought he was great... but when I went to the lab with him, I just didn't feel it. Too simplistic, I guess.

Connection wise, 1st round was fine for me, a couple of later rounds had some spots of slowdown though. I wonder if the netcode for Ultimax is a little different.

Top Bottom