• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I'm gonna get a big toothbrush tattoo on my chest that says "I love Karen's big dumb toothbrush tattoo!"

Your toothbrush is the toothbrush that'll pierce the heavens.

OgnVk.jpg

Stop clicking on them!

I honestly didn't know what the spoiler tag was about though :/

Shackzam

Its trial 22 and yeah I found out you have to delay the attack right before the attack I kept whiffing, and I kept watching the demonstration but im still new to fighting games so I cant really see timing very well.

Man trial 24 is going to be a killer for you because it's making you do unnecessary things in that combo that makes it harder. Then you have to look up trial 25 because that's supposed to be a self made touch of death combo.

Man trial 24 is going to be a killer for you because it's making you do unnecessary things in that combo that makes it harder. Then you have to look up trial 25 because that's supposed to be a self made touch of death combo.
Man fighting games are hard...ive been playing all day and I have a headache...

A toothbrush so legendary that it shall be lost to history but never to obscurity..legends will always be told of the Lewd Toothbrush.

JB5PhtT.gif

Araragi is the hero of our times. And after he saves our universe and defeats the anti-cavities he'll teach his tooth brushing powers to the younger generation.

One episode can't hurt... Right?

Saw the first episode while it was airing. Didn't really like it at the time, though the art looked nice.

Shackzam

Man fighting games are hard...ive been playing all day and I have a headache...

That's what you gotta do. When I get frustrated with a certain combo after several hours of practicing I usually sleep on it and it somehow comes together. Even when you master your combos, you still have to figure out how to hit your opponent without getting hit yourself.

Its a dedication. You don't go to the gym and get muscles in one day.

That's what you gotta do. When I get frustrated with a certain combo after several hours of practicing I usually sleep on it and it somehow comes together. Even when you master your combos, you still have to figure out how to hit your opponent without getting hit yourself.

Them being hard is part of what makes them so great. When you understand mechanics is when you can finally understand what makes high level play so entertaining.

But git gud tho.
Ugh yeah ill take all this into mind...ill definetly play more tommorow, hopefully I can play with you guys some more but for now I dont even wanna think about combos....and I swear to god I will murder you all if someone posts a picture of those snack food things called combos.

Ugh yeah ill take all this into mind...ill definetly play more tommorow, hopefully I can play with you guys some more but for now I dont even wanna think about combos....and I swear to god I will murder you all if someone posts a picture of those snack food things called combos.

But they're delicious <3

efe5b712cb480bd9964fc49cceae8203.jpg

Shackzam

I really want to buy a shit ton of combos and bring them to a tournament and then throw a bunch around every time someone drops a combo.

Top Bottom