• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Well...started watching old South Park episodes after finishing Stick of Truth a couple days ago.

I think I now appreciate Wendy way more after seeing her go all yandere in Tom's Rhinoplasty.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
MGR would disagree with you.
tumblr_mjj8t0gbmZ1rwr8kyo1_500.png

I want DMC2

I'm still watching the GB P4 endurance run at one point they joke unironically about
Hitler
being a secret final boss. Little did they realize it already happened

Woolie's trying to keep the podcasts short, which is understandable, but i really liked the long drawn out podcasts.
I wish they would have about 2H 30M podcasts and then have like a 3:30hr one once a month that is long and drawn out..complete with anime talks and maybe an extended letter time or something.

Anime needs more time, I really enjoy hearing people talk about, but unfortunately Liam gets absolutely nothing but hate whenever he talks about anime. I can only imagine the hate he's gonna get for not liking the ending of Chiaka, someone's gonna be furious.

Dark Souls 2.

I didn't mind the ending..although it could of ended better

Youtuber vs youtuber? Just imagine how salty the comments will get

Could you imagine the inner turmoil of the people who watch both and have to choose a side?

So im playing ultimax and doing challenges and I dunno why but I keep doing this one motion but the game says im not doing it correctly.

Its crouch B-sweep-kill rush A-sonic punch A-boomerang hook B-sonic punch B-weave D- crouch C-cyclone uppercut SB

I cant seem to get the sonic punch A-boomerang hook B to work cause right when I hit sonic punch I input boomerang hook and theres a delay so the COM recovers

Every true Atlus fan knows that Persona 3 was actually the first SMT game. Everything before that was just this lame thing called Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Actually JoJo's is the spinoff series retroactively created in the past by how good Persona 4 is.
Accounts been restricted for 34 hours because so many people accessed it at once. You guys already broke it... Haha.
We abandoned it. Use the google drive.

Actually JoJo's is the spinoff series retroactively created in the past by how good Persona 4 is.

So does that mean that something major is gonna happen in Persona 6 that will change the past of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and send everything to an alternate universe where we get a Japanese version of Jojo staring Daigo Brando?

I would love it.

Aw, that sucks.. i really liked the first game.. and also preordered the 2nd game but couldnt' play it.. ;___;

I would love it if they did a Christmas podcast that was like them just talking and playing video games and shit sharing Christmas stories and shit. That would be the best to work or fall asleep to.

Zenfalcia

I would love it if they did a Christmas podcast that was like them just talking and playing video games and shit sharing Christmas stories and shit. That would be the best to work or fall asleep to.

Yo, imagine if they did a christmas stream... or like a new years stream where they just played some games and talked about stuff...

grimmiq

I should play Breath of fire 3 again

Long time since I played 3..bought it when it was on sale but no US account on Vita..Loved the Dragon transformations in 3 and hugely disappointed that 4 was mostly recoloured versions of the same thing. Loved how Ryu's fighting animations changed as he aged.

Top Bottom