• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

- She is a pale with dark hair

- Prim and Proper

- Shy

- Cute

- Not my type

And no I won't post pics
Didnt expect pics but.

5326974.jpg

TFW youll never have a cute shy girl to talk about nerd shit with.

You dont! Just figure out how to use you controller!

You don't lol. Most PC gamers have a controller of some kind.

I'm sorry

You don't. It's possible, but I'd use a DS3 DS4, Xbox360 controller. Look at the key bindings if you really want to

You know what's funny? You didn't censor the quoted keycode in your message. It's hilarious.

Also.. well, you have to learn somehow,
you computer fraud

I don't understand how keys work.

Also, you can use a controller on a PC??? That's complete news to me! I wanna use my DS4 since its probably my favorite of the ones I own.

Also, you can use a controller on a PC??? That's complete news to me! I wanna use my DS4 since its probably my favorite of the ones I own.
Did you honestly think Woolie has been playing DS2 on a keyboard this whole time!?
Also I think you gotta use some black magic to use playstation controllers. I know xbox controllers are easier.

As long as it's corded (not the plug and play) with a usb cord you can use it as long as you download the drivers for it.

Did you honestly think Woolie has been playing DS2 on a keyboard this whole time!?
Also I think you gotta use some black magic to use playstation controllers. I know xbox controllers are easier.

This is the only way to make DS2 difficult.

By the way, I don't know what the graphics card on this laptop is, but there's a sticker on there that says GTX 860M and I'm pretty sure that's what it is, but I have no clue what it means. That's good enough to run the game though right?

By the way, I don't know what the graphics card on this laptop is, but there's a sticker on there that says GTX 860M and I'm pretty sure that's what it is, but I have no clue what it means. That's good enough to run the game though right?
Yes. My i3 can run it at 30, so you can most likely run it with that.

Ruvik and Sebastian were similar in quite a few ways from both having very tragic lives and losing loved ones to fire along with being betrayed by people who they thought were their friends. I do agree with you that Ruvik may have felt that him and Sebastian were kindred spirits, and I believe that was part of the horror element of the game was the fact that the further you dove into both of their pasts you discovered just how similar the two of them really are.
Ruvik pretty much acknowledges this to Sebastian in some form (I believe it was a line in Chapter 10 with Ruvik talking directly to Seb). But of course, Ruvik still continues to be an asshole inside their minds regardless of those similarities.

He's a pissed off psychopath, and is also aware somewhat of how fucked up he is that he doesn't change 'cause it's in his nature. Probably more frightening than someone who is just completely lost in the head.

Dude, DMC4 can probably run on a calulator. I have to downsample the game, to get constant 60fps with V-sync turned off. Otherwise, it runs at like, 1000 fps or something.

Anyway, you can set up a DS4 following a few simple steps, but if you want to plug and play without any hassle and you have a wired 360 controller/wireless adapter you can get 360 controller drivers from here.

If you're willing to take some time to use your DS4, use DS4Tool

I guess that makes sense now that I think about it. I completely forgot that that they're playing on a PC.

...What year is it?

Get a 360 wired pad. No drivers or nothing. Just plug and play. DS4 requires effort.

Damn. I don't even have a wired 360 controller. Its wireless :|

Looks like its gonna be a while before I can get a controller running on this thing.
As long as it's corded (not the plug and play) with a usb cord you can use it as long as you download the drivers for it.

Hmmm. I'll just google it and figure it out later. Figures that Sony's stuff probably wouldn't work as good though.
Is it the same effort they used to make their super ontime top 10s?

do you still have the old laptop to try to install it?

Nope. Wiped the hard drive of everything before I gave it to my dad.

Anyway, you can set up a DS4 following a few simple steps, but if you want to plug and play without any hassle and you have a wired 360 controller/wireless adapter you can get 360 controller drivers from here.

If you're willing to take some time to use your DS4, use DS4Tool

I have no idea what a driver is. Damn this is gonna be rough.

Does that also mean she has an annoying gimmicky laugh and has a shit social link
/s

"Hey. I don't want to do thing. I hate how thing is what I have to do. I'm not gonna do thing. "Thanks for helping me not do thing. This is thing I actually want to do. I love new thing. Never mind I'm gonna do original thing. Fuck you though."

If I'm reading the right ones. They didn't do to much to akihiko and I see they gave Kanji like a few weird good things. If you could link me to the list your looking at that would be nice. I hope you get some sleep soon.

I'm interested what those Kanji things are, I couldn't find any on him. Mostly, across the board changes and Junpei buffs, weird changes to Yu. Here's my earlier post on it with the link:

Jesus man, whenever this update for Ultimax hits, it's looking to be a completely different game....

https://twitter.com/XiePlus

Scroll down to November 20 for some notes. Beyond me where it could be found compiled. Here's a taste,

Also, if this guy can be believed, Junpei has been buffed to hell. Shackzam, why didn't you find this stuff?

"Hey. I don't want to do thing. I hate how thing is what I have to do. I'm not gonna do thing. "Thanks for helping me not do thing. This is thing I actually want to do. I love new thing. Never mind I'm gonna do original thing. Fuck you though."

And yet I do that S Link every damn time cuz she is the best healer.

Granted, it doesn't take a lot of effort. But I like the 360 pad enough, so I don't bother.

It's really easy. Just download DS4Tool, and start from there.

I'll just follow the directions and go from there. Dumb question, but I have Windows 8 (or 8.1 I can't honestly tell) on this thing. Is DS4Tool compatable with that?

A driver is just... a thing you install to... make things work. A wired 360 controller will be super easy.

Oh. Yeah, but I don't have a wired 360. Mine's wireless.

Ruvik pretty much acknowledges this to Sebastian in some form (I believe it was a line in Chapter 10 with Ruvik talking directly to Seb). But of course, Ruvik still continues to be an asshole inside their minds regardless of those similarities.

He's a pissed off psychopath, and is also aware somewhat of how fucked up he is that he doesn't change 'cause it's in his nature. Probably more frightening than someone who is just completely lost in the head.
It is..someone knowing their fucked up and just accepting it and continuing to be that way is much more frightening then someone who doesn't realize what they are doing..that's the core difference between a Serial Murderer and just a crazy person.

I would post a picture of trash but im not that much of an asshole.
I would rather date a pile of trash then even go near Yukiko..plus that pile of trash probably has a more interesting personality anyway.

Fuck she would be mine.

She would be my senpai!

No fuck you she's mine..I would win her over with my cooking.

It is..someone knowing their fucked up and just accepting it and continuing to be that way is much more frightening then someone who doesn't realize what they are doing..that's the core difference between a Serial Murderer and just a crazy person.

I would rather date a pile of trash then even go near Yukiko..

No fuck you she's mine..I would win her over with my cooking.

Nah she would be mine.

I got that winning personality. I would treat her like a human being and not an object.

Before I figure out the whole controller thing, how do I even play a game on steam? I'm clicking the blue play button for DMC4 since its done installing and clicking "Play Devil May Cry 4" but its not even launching?

I had my issues too with my ps4 and ps3 controller last night but I fixed it :D

Yeah, but teaching me how to use a PC for gaming is like me learning video games for the first time ever. I'm not really used to setting up my own shit like this. Usually just throw a disc inside the console and hit the big button with a game on it.

Top Bottom