• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Ok that made me laugh.

dick-cheney-hunting.jpg

Wanna come Hunting some deer with me?
lets see if anyone can understand my topical humor circa 2003

Haha..I get it..oh what a fun man DC is..

Zenfalcia

I don't know..if you squint and use your imagination it looks incredibly lewd.

If you use your imagination, everything can be lewd.

10/10 too much censorship.
It's so funny tho. Bish was perfect!

I had the idea for some creative censorships for a while :p
It's okay. We're here for you. You just gotta ride within the lines.

No worries, i do this for fun not because i want to stuff your faces with lewd. :p

Pat was actually making some really good speculations in this video, but him forgetting some of the details in the early parts of the game would hinder him. Matt being all cynical doesn't really help at all.

Also, Ruvik is definitely not a good guy by any means, I'm not sure why they're confused by the audiotapes.

Pat was actually making some good speculations in this video, but him forgetting some of the details in the early parts of the game would hinder him. Matt being all cynical doesn't really help at all.

Like Ruvik is definitely not a good guy by any means, I'm not sure why they're confused by the audiotapes.

I think they misunderstood the point of those tapes..

While Ruvik is indeed a fucked up individual he did have a pretty shitty life
from having his sister burned alive to the doctor basically cutting his brain open
I thought the tapes just gave a little insight as to why he is the way he is.

I also won one. Thanks, GuardianE!
Mind sharing how to redeem it?

Go to the steam client and click on the game tab and there's an option for it there. Don't worry brother it was confusing for me too.

I'll PM Guardian in a little since he's not here.

I think they misunderstood the point of those tapes..

While Ruvik is indeed a fucked up individual he did have a pretty shitty life
from having his sister burned alive to the doctor basically cutting his brain open
I thought the tapes just gave a little insight as to why he is the way he is.

Oh I mean specifically those last two tapes, all those tapes were talking about is just Ruvik getting betrayed by the Doctor and getting his Just Desserts, definitely not trying to make him the victim because he did do those fucked up things to people.

Btw when they was discussing about Ruvik and Sebastian having not beef with each other- it's kinda true but I think there's one similarity between Ruvik and Sebastian is that both of them had
lost love ones to fire
, maybe on some messed up levels Ruvik felt kindred spirits with him.

It took me a week to download Steam. You don't understand.

WAIT A SECOND. HOW DO I PLAY THIS GAME WITH A KEYBOARD?????

You don't lol. Most PC gamers have a controller of some kind.

Oh I mean specifically those last two tapes, all they were talking about is just Ruvik getting betrayed by the Doctor you might say his Just Desserts, definitely not trying to make him the victim because he did do those fucked up things.

Btw when they was discussing about Ruvik and Sebastian having not beef with each other- it's kinda true but I think one similarity between Ruvik and Sebastian is that both of them had lost love ones to fire, maybe on some messed up levels Ruvik felt kindred spirits with him.

Ruvik and Sebastian were similar in quite a few ways from both having very tragic lives and losing loved ones to fire along with being betrayed by people who they thought were their friends. I do agree with you that Ruvik may have felt that him and Sebastian were kindred spirits, and I believe that was part of the horror element of the game was the fact that the further you dove into both of their pasts you discovered just how similar the two of them really are.

I'll PM you a picture of my Xbone and PS4 version with my receipt. I'm only gonna play through vanilla once and save the replays and 100% for the SE.

You dont! Just figure out how to use you controller!

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I'll PM you a picture of my Xbone and PS4 version with my receipt. I'm only gonna play through vanilla once and save the replays and 100% for the SE.

FylKxwC.gif

I love this gif so much.

Top Bottom