• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Emouse

Okay I get having a preference one way or the other but how is long hair gross?

ggbKtHN.jpg

Shackzam

I think since I didn't even try using it until the 7 or 8th fight, you just weren't prepared. But that doesn't explain the yolo dives you always avoided, hella reflexes man.
As for Ken, I thought he was great... but when I went to the lab with him, I just didn't feel it. Too simplistic, I guess.

Connection wise, 1st round was fine for me, a couple of later rounds had some spots of slowdown though. I wonder if the netcode for Ultimax is a little different.
Yo, I gotta find a video of this really good Ken player on the east coast. He shows his true potential. I'm always prepared for those dives. I've been hit by them too many times.

Xiraiya

It's irrelevant anyway, when you love a person, you will love them regardless of length of hair, they can have hair down to their feet or they can be completely bald, you love them regardless because loving a person means loving everything about them, even things you were indifferent about previously become things that matter to you, through them.

LcmuQt.jpg

360pages

You know, I give a lot of shit for the Buu Saga of Dragon Ball Z, but even I admit that the final moment of Goku pushing the spirit bomb and killing Kid Buu was a really nice one considering everyone played a little part in the victory. Something that doesn't happen too often in DBZ

croten

It's irrelevant anyway, when you love a person, you will love them regardless of length of hair, they can have hair down to their feet or they can be completely bald, you love them regardless because loving a person means loving everything about them, even things you were indifferent about previously become things that matter to you, through them.

LcmuQt.jpg

Gaaaaay
jk
We're just talking about our preferences though

Beloved

I've never had a strong preference either way but to me it depends on the girl, some girls look superrrr adorable with short hair while other girls look superrrr adorable with long hair.

Basically girls in general are just super adorable.

NO! Minor superficial features are of utmost importance when choosing a mate. There was this one girl, perfect for me in every way. Then that bitch said Mami was best Madoka girl, slapper her in the face and spat on her for wasting my time. Disgusting.

Fucking disgusting.

Everyone knows Sayaka is best Madoka girl.

I've never had a strong preference either way but to me it depends on the girl, some girls look superrrr adorable with short hair while other girls look superrrr adorable with long hair.

True. Except for this one girl that grabbed my butt back in highschool freshman year. She was gross.

Can't argue with that.

Top Bottom