• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Jman014

miss-america-cry.gif

How did I not know about this? I love Timesplitters, man!

Dude Timesplitters is my favorite console fps, but it's going to be coming out on PC for free and I believe they were looking into bringing it to PS4. I played all three games and am glad it's coming back.

EDIT: The facebook page https://www.facebook.com/tsrewind?ref=stream

Yo, I gotta find a video of this really good Ken player on the east coast. He shows his true potential. I'm always prepared for those dives. I've been hit by them too many times.

I'm sure there's something there... but it felt like opening up a car's hood just to find a hampster on a wheel when I tried him. He was really fun to play casually tho.
But I'm all about Junpei, Adachi, and Sho, when it comes to the new characters.

360pages

Man...looking at all this DBZ stuff makes me miss it a little. I wish the Buu Saga would hurry up and come out on DVD for Kai, since I have everything up to the Cell Saga on DVD (Kai version including Dragon Ball)

I even have GT...Yes I regret that.

The Buu saga would complete the series while I can look at the filler I like on Youtube or something

Anung

Un Rama
17 pages! FFS.

I haven't been this drunk since I was in japan. Mixture of bar hopping, mass smash and pulled pork.

How are we frienders?

Emouse

It feels weird that I'm the only one that seems to Remember Dragon Ball Z here.

I haven't seen it in forever, I watched some of Kai when it released but never got back in to it, I dont think I ever saw all the episodes though, I did play some of the recent games that weren't bad too

360pages

Despite Z having a lot of dumb moments, Kai fixes a lot of problems, and it's nice to have the show focus on the action and character moments than staring contest in the original. Even if they had to lose some of the really good filler because of it.

(Seeing Gohan's training for Vegeta and Nappa, Goku and Piccolo learning how to drive, Gohan and him going to high school)

It feels weird that I'm the only one that seems to Remember Dragon Ball Z here.

Dragon Ball/ Z is one of my favorite animes, there's just nothing to discuss that I haven't already said here.

And that the discussions usually devolve into 'lol the abridge series is so much better' or dub wars.

Got Ending A in After Burner Climax. Played with max speed to go as fast as possible, and machine guns auto firing. All I had to worry about at that point was firing missiles and getting big combos.

This game fucking rules. Get it you people
before it's delisted.

Okay...

My drunk friend is trying to convince me that an anime strip club is a good idea...

I have some weird fucking friends.

I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen soon/ isn't already a thing. With the Miku hologram being a thing, I expect creepy anime waifu hologram strip clubs.

Top Bottom