• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Got Ending A in After Burner Climax. Played with max speed to go as fast as possible, and machine guns auto firing. All I had to worry about at that point was firing missiles and getting big combos.

This game fucking rules. Get it you people
before it's delisted.

I already have it, but is it actually in danger of being delisted or are you just referencing OutRun Online Arcade getting delisted because Sega didn't want to pay for the Ferrari license again?

(I'm so pissed about that. It got delisted before I ever got the chance to buy it.)

Despite Z having a lot of dumb moments, Kai fixes a lot of problems, and it's nice to have the show focus on the action and character moments than staring contest in the original. Even if they had to lose some of the really good filler because of it.

(Seeing Gohan's training for Vegeta and Nappa, Goku and Piccolo learning how to drive, Gohan and him going to high school)

I can't forgive Kai for ruining the 17 Piccolo fight. The Kai version is so unhype.

Dragon Ball/ Z is one of my favorite animes, there's just nothing to discuss that I haven't already said here.

And that the discussions usually devolve into 'lol the abridge series is so much better' or dub wars.

I remember a lot about the show. I just don't really like it anymore.

I love Dragon Ball, though. And I like the Abridged series.

Man why did the Evil Within have to shit the bed after Chapter 9, I was so happy with the game until everything after that.

At least Alien:Isolation was amazing.

tumblr_mlin3kTEtN1rlsez7o5_400.gif

Laura? You Don't look good giiiiirrl.

Okay...

My drunk friend is trying to convince me that an anime strip club is a good idea...

I have some weird fucking friends.

hmmm... I've only been to one strip club in my local shitbird town. A girl came out and did her thing in a kiddie pool and when she finished her dances they made her come back out to clean up the mess she made and to drag the pool off the stage thing. It took her like 10 minutes and it was the most hilariously awkward thing I have ever witnessed.

A cosplay stripclub would either be cool or the worst thing ever

360pages

I can't forgive Kai for ruining the 17 Piccolo fight. The Kai version is so unhype.

It also ruined Vegeta's death by Frieza and some fights ended really empty. I know it's to keep the story flowing. But the Vegeta thing actually really irritated me. It's the only scene where I would say Kai flat out butchered.

Anung

Un Rama
I went to a maid cafe in japan and it was sexy and awful and I felt terribad. Some of the weird Japanese freaks there made me feel bad for the chicks.

He's a finance guy, so in other words a professional bullshitter.

I showed him GAF a few moments ago and referenced the waifu wars jokes, and he just sprung up to say "let's open an anime strip club! For the weebs!"

I can't tell if he's joking or 100% legit...

He's a finance guy, so in other words a professional bullshitter.

I showed him GAF a few moments ago and referenced the waifu wars jokes, and he just sprung up to say "let's open an anime strip club! For the weebs!"

I can't tell if he's joking or 100% legit...

He's drunk. He's a hundred percent serious until he passes out.

He's drunk. He's a hundred percent serious until he passes out.

I dunno, he's not a stupid guy. Maybe a little bit crazy, but not stupid.

How much overlap is there between drinkers and anime fans?

We have a maid cafe in NY. It's the weirdest thing ever and the bakery suuuuuuuuuucks.

That place seems to draw tourists though. Could an anime strip club draw tourists?

Emouse

Yo question(s), I'm currently making my way through my backlog, finished Shadow Warrior a couple hours ago and I dunno where to go next

for PS4 either Alien: Isolation or Sleeping Dogs

and 3DS after I'm done with Pokemon either Persona Q or FE: Awakening

suggestions?

Yo question(s), I'm currently making my way through my backlog, finished Shadow Warrior a couple hours ago and I dunno where to go next

suggestions?

Sleeping Puggles and Awakening. Both are more relaxing than the other

suggestions?

Sleeping Doges, because fuck dogeyes!

suggestions?

do you already own sleepy dogs on PS4? I have not heard good things about the port. maybe it has been fixed since release

Top Bottom