• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

360pages

There are no impossible match ups in 4 just, as you said, 'not fun to fight against' match ups. I'm a Marth, I have my fair share of stupid up hill battles because of how horrible my moves lag, but that just means I have to play slow and steady.

You just need to be a better player than the person using Rosie. Patience and punishes are the key, you can't fight her like you fight Mario.

I know, I beat Rosie before, and I play as DeDeDe, and I'm probably annoying as hell to fight due to his recovery and him being a heavy weight character.

Jman014

Yo question(s), I'm currently making my way through my backlog, finished Shadow Warrior a couple hours ago and I dunno where to go next

for PS4 either Alien: Isolation or Sleeping Dogs

and 3DS after I'm done with Pokemon either Persona Q or FE: Awakening

suggestions?

Late but the Sleeping Doges and Fire Emblem.

Yo question(s), I'm currently making my way through my backlog, finished Shadow Warrior a couple hours ago and I dunno where to go next

for PS4 either Alien: Isolation or Sleeping Dogs

and 3DS after I'm done with Pokemon either Persona Q or FE: Awakening

suggestions?
Isn't the Sleeping Doge PS4 port bad?

I dunno, he's not a stupid guy. Maybe a little bit crazy, but not stupid.

How much overlap is there between drinkers and anime fans?

We have a maid cafe in NY. It's the weirdest thing ever and the bakery suuuuuuuuuucks.

That place seems to draw tourists though. Could an anime strip club draw tourists?

I dunno, ask Aaron, he'd seem to know.

I love drinking, it's tons of fun and I always recommend it to everyone (Wild Turkey 101 forever, recently started getting into Old Fashioned's), but for the most part the anime fans I know do not really drink. A lot of that has to do with them being both underage and nerds.

Tako

I love drinking, it's tons of fun and I always recommend it to everyone (Wild Turkey 101 forever, recently started getting into Old Fashioned's), but for the most part the anime fans I know do not really drink. A lot of that has to do with them being both underage and nerds.

We could always open up a barcade/cosplay bar. Get all that filthy weeaboo cash flowing in

6a00d83451be8f69e2017742c666e9970d-800wi

Someone who thinks about things and not about how to achieve them?

Sounds right.

I don't think it's viable, he has no experience working at a bar/strip club, and he has more money than common sense.

I'm going to say he's drunk and will forget about it next day.

Cool sounding idea, but I'd doubt there's a lot of overlap between anime fans and drinking and strip clubs.

Tako

Only music we play is anime rap mashups and the only arcades are anime fighters and shmups. These are things I'm not willing to budge on.

And the skirts are thigh high and a bit open chested. And we have to quiz all potential waitresses on their anime know how. And they must stay in character on whoever they are cosplaying. Also we have zero tolerance on harassment on our staff.

croten

Yeah I guess. Though Vocaloid got huge as well, so who knows =P. Still, it's for the best. That would be even more awkward than maid cafes and I don't even want to think of something like that.

Yeah but Vocaloids area marvel of technology if nothing else.

Fresh Avocado is the best condiment for a turkey sandwich you don't even know. Throw some bacon on there with some mozzarella. Damn son. Damn.

And the skirts are thigh high and a bit open chested. And we have to quiz all potential waitresses on their anime know how. And they must stay in character on whoever they are cosplaying. Also we have zero tolerance on harassment on our staff.

Alright, let's open this business. Let's sink our entire life savings into it and become homeless in a month.

Top Bottom