• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

It's like every time she's in a different form, she's better. I'm not going to put spoiler tags for the following stuff.

With tetra, she's an awesome, sassy and clever swashbuckling pirate who roams the sees on her pirate boat in search of more booty. Then the instant she becomes Zelda she has to stay hidden somewhere and disappears out of the story.

In OoT, she's a fragile princess the first time you see her. Then she runs away in fear of getting captured by ganondorf and turns into Sheik, a cool ninja who does cool shit and plays the harp and helps Link achieve his goal. Then the instant she turns into Zelda, she gets captured.

Then in TP, you have this cool imp creature lying on your back as you run through the fields. Then you meet Zelda, who is held captive of course and you save her by beating the shit out of her.

It's like they're doing it on purpose. She's garbage in Hyrule Warriors as well.

How fascinating..it's almost as if she would stay as Sheik she would be attractive and useful at the same time..imagine that.

In OoT, she's a fragile princess .
No, she's a little girl, who, btw, is the only one aware that Ganon is an evil bastard up to know good and partners with Link to stop him.
Then she becomes a badass ninja to stop him when she grows up. And in the end, she does it with a light arrow in the final fight.
She's all badass in that game.

That is the best way you could have described that

I learned from the best. Pervy sensei- I mean Maragidyne.

Alright I'll go make the room. go to NA 1 4A #9

Heading there now...

Madoka EP 1

"It's like butterflies caressing my naked body"

Kyubey is the devil or satan, ain't he? That bunny does not seem wholesome.

That was some Salvador Dali shit near the end too.

Madoka EP 1

"It's like butterflies caressing my naked body"

Kyubey is the devil or satan, ain't he? That bunny does not seem wholesome.

That was some Salvador Dali shit near the end too.

No Kyubey is amazing, he's the nicest character in the whole series.

Zenfalcia

What's the bet? And I may be 15-20 minutes more, I gotta tidy up some projects before calling it a night on work stuff.

Avatar bet with mrgoodwil and misses_bull. The bet is that not even one video of the top 10s will be uploaded before the end of 2014. The stakes are we get full control of the loser's avatars for the whole month of january.
I'll give a more proper breakdown later. Test starts in 10 minutes.

It's fine. Good luck.

I forgot how hype Revengeance is.

RULES OF NATURE

iOY5V7wAo0aJ3.gif

If Zen loses they choose an avatar for him. That means there's a chance for it to be
not lewd

I don't think I could live in a world where Zen doesn't have a lewd avatar

So Legend of Korra spoilers are all over tumblr,
I'm actually legit salty that shippers won.

I don't want to over react because maybe it's just the shippers making it out to be that, but the gifs speak for themselves. Why can't the Korra team handle romance at all.
I should have expected this when they had an ad on Nick asking people who their favorite ship is, but yeesus.

I don't want to over react because maybe it's just the shippers making it out to be that, but the gifs speak for themselves. Why can't the Korra team handle romance at all.
I should have expected this when they had an ad on Nick asking people who their favorite ship is, but yeesus.

Tell me the ship now

Rizzi

what

Top Bottom