• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

croten

He was directly tankier in MGS3 and Peace Walker (Health bar and all that), the regenerative health really makes him "seem" tankier yes and I wonder if TPP will let you play without that, but if you're taking direct hits, you die in like 5 seconds, if that.
I think that's mostly due to the enemy AI rather than snakes overall health. They are much more unforgiving in this one.

demidar

He was directly tankier in MGS3 and Peace Walker (Health bar and all that), the regenerative health really makes him "seem" tankier yes and I wonder if TPP will let you play without that, but if you're taking direct hits, you die in like 5 seconds, if that.

Not to mention previous MGS games come with a moderate invulnerability period.

Xiraiya

I think that's mostly due to the enemy AI rather than snakes overall health. They are much more unforgiving in this one.

I love the AI so far, they're a really good balance between being smart but also letting you still do some of the classic MGS tactics.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I just did ass on a test, I was super confused the whole time, and there was just so much and not a lot of room to write. I just got overwhelmed I guess and panicked. I reviewed over the answers I remembered, and I got a lot of them right, but I fucked up in the programming section (I'm in a software development major now).

How do you guys do with doing badly on tests?

I just did ass on a test, I was super confused the whole time, and there was just so much and not a lot of room to write. I just got overwhelmed I guess and panicked. I reviewed over the answers I remembered, and I got a lot of them right, but I fucked up in the programming section (I'm in a software development major now).

How do you guys do with doing badly on tests?

The same way I deal with everything else when I make a mistake..learn from it and move on. No point in beating yourself up over something that is normal for humans to do.

Okingjrr

"Why don't black people like Let's Plays man?"

I like them Woolie...

I like them too. I love how my first reflex when hearing that was to come here and say how much I'm losing my shit over the coconut cookies mention and I see you answering his question.

Anyway, COCONUT COOKIES !!!!
(we call them coconut drops where I come from, but eh, close enough)

Resolution, and maybe framerate.

my visual novels need to run at AT LEAST 120fps for me to play them
jokes jokes not trying to start anything I'm PC and consoles

There probably won't be much of a difference but I'm in for the PS4 version. We gotta support japanese devs making current gen games because the Japanese themselves sure as hell aren't going to. probably an exaggeration on my part but whatever, sometimes I just make things up as I go

demidar

Speaking of visual novels, I love that Steam is just getting flooded with them now, even if I don't care too much for the genre.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Two episodes into Kakuranger (the Sentai the Alien Rangers arc of MMPR was derived from).

10850056_10205828300011397_7006350344547142245_n.jpg

THIS SHOW IS NIGHTMARES.

Top Bottom