• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Oh, fuck that. Baldurs Gate 2 EE 1.3 just came out, meaning that game is finally ready, which means I'm going to fuck off from Durlags Tower (nothing carries over but a helmet and your levels anyway, and I've still got 3 chapters to go to hit the XP cap storywise) and continue through BG1

EDIT: Oh my god they put out a guide for the patch list. Number 1 is improving the Infinity Engines pathfinding holy SHIT.

Well, I finally finished Jingle All the Way 2. I'm surprised, despite going into expecting it to be terrible, it was worse. It was nothing. I feel absolutely nothing about this movie. It didn't make me smile, laugh, angry, upset, or even show the slightest bit of emotion. It made me feel literally nothing. It wasn't even the type of terrible I could laugh at. This is the first time I haven't felt anything about a movie.

tumblr_nguxw1cvhE1rhdfzmo1_500.png

Well, I finally finished Jingle All the Way 2. I'm surprised, despite going into expecting it to be terrible, it was worse. It was nothing. I feel absolutely nothing about this movie. It didn't make me smile, laugh, angry, upset, or even show the slightest bit of emotion. It made me feel literally nothing. It wasn't even the type of terrible I could laugh at. This is the first time I haven't felt anything about a movie.

hug-it-out-bro-meme-generator-its-okay-glennie-hug-it-out-bro-eb3148.jpg

Edit - Shameless DP

Shackzam

I had that happen with the movie Mall Cop

Huh, came across a dialog in Shadow Tower Abyss I never encountered before. Guess the order in which I did things and places I went to did matter.

I could also see a mile away that bastard was gonna back stab me. Guess what fucker, I got a GUN!

360pages

So...why do I have trouble connecting to matches in the lobby section of Persona 4 Ultimax?

Even using a wireless connection, it says my connection strength is a 3. And when I'm in matches everything runs flawlessly with no lag.

Also, trying to use Sho.

So...why do I have trouble connecting to matches in the lobby section of Persona 4 Ultimax?

Even using a wireless connection, it says my connection strength is a 3. And when I'm in matches everything runs flawlessly with no lag.

Also, trying to use Sho.
I think 3 is the best connection.and I dunno why youre having trouble.
Also is everyone playing again?

Also, trying to use Sho.
It's fiiiine. I get almost no lag on 0 connections too.

360pages

I Legit just got off, plus I don't have that much trouble in player matches or ranked matches dropping.

I might move my PS3 in my room for a better connection though.

Draxyle

Neo Member
Oh, fuck that. Baldurs Gate 2 EE 1.3 just came out, meaning that game is finally ready, which means I'm going to fuck off from Durlags Tower (nothing carries over but a helmet and your levels anyway, and I've still got 3 chapters to go to hit the XP cap storywise) and continue through BG1

EDIT: Oh my god they put out a guide for the patch list. Number 1 is improving the Infinity Engines pathfinding holy SHIT.

That detail on the pathfinding alone was enough to get me to finally play my copy of BGIIEE, and it seems to work perfectly so far.

That original pathfinding was always the biggest drawback of the games; nothing but constantly juggling your characters anytime you entered an enclosed environment.

Unit24

So, after all the Persona talk on the friendcast, I decided to get Persona 4 on PSN. I'm not really sure what difficulty to start on, considering how I never play games with turn based combat.

So, after all the Persona talk on the friendcast, I decided to get Persona 4 on PSN. I'm not really sure what difficulty to start on, considering how I never play games with turn based combat.
Normal is pretty easy, but if you want to COMPLETELY ignore combat Easy is fine. You're playing Persona 4 for the characters.

360pages

Sho is perfect for an inferior Pad Warrior such as myself.

Seriously, I don't want to be that gut with the bad connection that keeps dropping matches, even though it keeps saying I'm at 3.

Unit24

Damn, there's no default name. Now I have to sit here on this name creation screen for an hour, because I know I have to come up with a name that I'll be happy with for the whole length of the game.

That detail on the pathfinding alone was enough to get me to finally play my copy of BGIIEE, and it seems to work perfectly so far.

That original pathfinding was always the biggest drawback of the games; nothing but constantly juggling your characters anytime you entered an enclosed environment.

Honestly it's the primary reason I don't want to finish Durlags tower. Imoen is required for traps, but if I set the party to move down a hallway, because she's at the back, she usually freaks out and takes another path, leaving everybody else to eat traps and then she goes and finds a group of mobs on her own.

Top Bottom