• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Thoughts on the new avatar?
:p

Disgusting garbage.

It was.. unique and didn't have that same emotional feeling, but that's because they blew their load really early and the endings was just cleaning up what you already knew. Trucy is also so cute..
them being brother and sister was interesting too.

Dude it was sick! And really made me want to know what happenned to him. The localization make it super weird though.. juice.. really? That's not juice and you know it.

Super late but eat your burgers Zen.

Draxyle

Neo Member
Honestly it's the primary reason I don't want to finish Durlags tower. Imoen is required for traps, but if I set the party to move down a hallway, because she's at the back, she usually freaks out and takes another path, leaving everybody else to eat traps and then she goes and finds a group of mobs on her own.

Oof, yea BGEE was my first experience with Durlag's tower. Completely insane, especially since the rest of the game doesn't really prepare you for dealing with traps.

I don't remember it being worth completing anyhow, most of the meat of Baldur's Gate 1 is in its final chapter.

360pages

Ultimax is fun, honestly, the only reason I'm using Sho is because he seems simply enough to use. Like the reason I used Akihiko in Arena.

Though I really don't want dropped fights to be a thing if I ever fight you guys, so I'll probably look into that tomorrow.

Show pics.
Bad lighting, potato cam johns
P96YQa7.jpg

Ultimax is fun, honestly, the only reason I'm using Sho is because he seems simply enough to use. Like the reason I used Akihiko in Arena.

Though I really don't want dropped fights to be a thing if I ever fight you guys, so I'll probably look into that tomorrow.
If you want simple you cant get more simple than narukami.
and if you want we can do a practice lobby
Probably sleep.

I'll go on later tonight.
Ah ok if pages cant play I might as well do the other challenges for aigis. GOD DAMN DOES LANDING A COMBO YOUVE BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS FEEL AMAZING

I love it when I beat people in For Glory with Marth, and then they pick Marth or Lucina as if to make some point.
Then I rek them even harder because they don't know how to use the character (if you see a Marth start the match with a dash attack, he's free)

I'm really feeling it.

I love it when I beat people in For Glory with Marth, and then they pick Marth or Lucina as if to make some point.
Then I rek them even harder because they don't know how to use the character (if you see a Marth start the match with a dash attack, he's free)

I'm really feeling it.

A nubby Marth hurts my soul. Come on, learn spacing, please.
What happened to the co-op?
The matchmaking fix still isn't up yet. Unless you want me to grind for Sunlight Medals, this wasn't going to happen.

This is better anyway, because I can actually get through the game at a reasonable speed.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I feel obligated to change my avatar to a well endowed anime woman now.

Maybe I'll throw a curveball and go sexy santa from Toradora...
wpid-td19-8.jpg

360pages

I only have the lame 3DS version, but people seem to have trouble wit Pac-man and how to deal with him.

The best part, I still not completely sure how someone is supposed to play Pac-man. Is he ranged setting up hydrants? Because I rarely use his side B.

Looks pretty good for handmade.
That's like 1/3 of the ones I'm making. Two sticks of butter and a whole package of chocolate chips went into this.
I need those cookies in my life.

By the way..quick Fightstick question. Anyone here ever used a Qanba Q2 or Q4?

Q4 is the one the best friends often recommend, since you get great build quality and dual modded, so it works on 360/PS3. Haven't heard much about Q2.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

I'm really feeling it.

This happens with Villager, Zero Suit Samus, and Shulk for me, as well as Wii Fit Trainer.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I made a thread over in Off-Topic about this, but everyone assumed I was looking for tropes. Does anyone get the point I'm trying to get across?

Has anyone else noticed something super specific in anime that just keeps showing up?
For me, it's the T-shirt with the super loose neck hole. What, are all of these bootlegged or something? And not tank tops, like these:
wy6sGAl.png

I'm talkin' this:
Oo4N3mI.jpg

I'm not looking for tropes, scenarios, or archetypes. Just weird things that keep popping up.
What have you noticed that rubs you the wrong way?

That's like 1/3 of the ones I'm making. Two sticks of butter and a whole package of chocolate chips went into this.

Q4 is the one the best friends often recommend, since you get great build quality and dual modded, so it works on 360/PS3. Haven't heard much about Q2.

Yo those cookies look good as fuck.

Thanks I'll be picking up a Q4 for USFIV I've heard great things from the Fighting Game Community but just wanted another opinion.

I made a thread over in Off-Topic about this, but everyone assumed I was looking for tropes. Does anyone get the point I'm trying to get across?

Has anyone else noticed something super specific in anime that just keeps showing up?
For me, it's the T-shirt with the super loose neck hole. What, are all of these bootlegged or something? And not tank tops, like these:
wy6sGAl.png

I'm talkin' this:
Oo4N3mI.jpg

I'm not looking for tropes, scenarios, or archetypes. Just weird things that keep popping up.
What have you noticed that rubs you the wrong way?

Everyone is anime is too moe.

Thanks I'll be picking up a Q4 for USFIV I've heard great things from the Fighting Game Community but just wanted another opinion.
Oh, send me your address, I'll just mail you guys one. That goes for anybody who wants one
jk

Since you're gonna play on PC you don't need the dual mod, but it's just a really nice stick in general, so it's cool.

I recommend getting Skullgirls. Not only is it a good fighting game, but the ingame tutorial applies to most other fighting games. It's also pretty cheap right now.
RISE IS BEST WAIFU
At least put some work to it like I did with mine. It was hard to get the transparency right.

Oh, send me your address, I'll just mail you guys one. That goes for anybody who wants one
jk

Since you're gonna play on PC you don't need the dual mod, but it's just a really nice stick in general, so it's cool.

Well I do have an xbox which I occasionally play TTT2 on lol

I recommend getting Skullgirls. Not only is it a good fighting game, but the ingame tutorial applies to most other fighting games. It's also pretty cheap right now.

At least put some work to it like I did with mine. It was hard to get the transparency right.

Oh I plan on getting Skullgirls..I've just been stick with vanilla on my xbox lol I love the game.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
z7xTWgs.png

eTdQlDx.png

B2c7jJy.png

H0YPvaL.png

Sprites and a character portrait for a game I've been making in RPG maker off and on for about a year. What do ya'll think?

Sprites and a character portrait for a game I've been making in RPG maker off and on for about a year. What do ya'll think?
They are pretty high detailed... Keep up the good work on the Pixel art.

edit: there is a GAF thread for indie devs like yourself go post it there and see the opinions of experienced people.

Top Bottom