• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Actually the dichotomy of an animal that is closely relate but far inferior to us being in a position of power both mirrors humanity's dominion while also contrasting other humans. This lets you kinda parody those kinds of things in fiction.

TL;DR monkees r funny
and nothing I said was actually very intelligent
You'd think they'd add that to other consoles. But it probably wouldn't work as well.
It works because the buttons appear on the lower screen and it has an IR transmitter.
You could set up some kind of button shortcut on a normal controller, like "hold down PS and press Up to raise volume" but it would be largely underused as a feature, in addition to requiring every controller to have an universal IR transmitter to relay the signal. So that would mean every controller would cost more since those are in it.

Zenfalcia

It works because the buttons appear on the lower screen and it has an IR transmitter.
You could set up some kind of button shortcut on a normal controller, like "hold down PS and press Up to raise volume" but it would be largely underused as a feature, in addition to requiring every controller to have an universal IR transmitter to relay the signal. So that would mean every controller would cost more since those are in it.

It would be underused as hell, but at the same time it would be a little cooler to be able to do what the wii u gamepad could do. Alas, other consoles are too different and geared differently.

GG's everybody I played

Glad I was able to redeem myself slightly there at the end. Dude you have really improved since the last time we played, I shouldn't have gotten sidetracked by Xrd...

Also, woot PG you play a more than decent Junpei, wish we could have played a couple more.
To everyone else, GGs.

Shackzam

Glad I was able to redeem myself slightly there at the end. Dude you have really improved since the last time we played, I shouldn't have gotten sidetracked by Xrd...

Also, woot PG you play a more than decent Junpei, wish we could have played a couple more.
To everyone else, GGs.

Man I was accidentally doing furious actions with Ken for no reason, but a lot of those games were close with him, but you weren't ready for the Akihiko. I'll soon be sidetracked by Xrd, so I might cut down until then.

Actually the dichotomy of an animal that is closely relate but far inferior to us being in a position of power both mirrors humanity's dominion while also contrasting other humans. This lets you kinda parody those kinds of things in fiction.

TL;DR monkees r funny
and nothing I said was actually very intelligent

Oh no I understand that, I just mean orangutans specifically

Oh man, Xrd must be literal garbage then.

I actually prefer it... though some of those lines you probably don't want to hear in a language you understand, lol. So corny.

Man I was accidentally doing furious actions with Ken for no reason, but a lot of those games were close with him, but you weren't ready for the Akihiko. I'll soon be sidetracked by Xrd, so I might cut down until then.

Noticing that dp smap was what turned the tide, yeah.
As for Akihiko, I was thinking I needed some more warm up time. Dropping everything I was. My rythm was really predictable too.

Shackzam

I actually prefer it... though some of those lines you probably don't want to hear in a language you understand, lol. So corny.

Noticing that dp smap was what turned the tide, yeah.
As for Akihiko, I was thinking I needed some more warm up time. Dropping everything I was. My rythm was really predictable too.

You were doing well earlier in the Akihiko set, but then you sort of broke down after the fifth match and I just took advantage of it.

So ,i finished apollo justice.. it was pretty good. The ending was.. interesting.

Not my favorite ending in an ace attorney game, but still a really good game. The team of Apollo and Trucy is one of my favorites and having
phoenix being your "washed up" mentor is pretty fucking cool

Zenfalcia

Would you recommend it? I wanna go straight on to Dual Something something

Which ace attorneys have you played? i'd say play it. It was quite fun. I understand why people said there's too much hand holding in the game. Also dual destinies will have references to old games, so it's better to play them.

Which ace attorneys have you played? i'd say play it. It was quite fun. I understand why people said there's too much hand holding in the game. Also dual destinies will have references to old games, so it's better to play them.
Only 1 and 3. I bought the HD collection in order to play 2. Alright I'll pick it up.

Zenfalcia

Not my favorite ending in an ace attorney game, but still a really good game. The team of Apollo and Trucy is one of my favorites and having
phoenix being your "washed up" mentor is pretty fucking cool

It was.. unique and didn't have that same emotional feeling, but that's because they blew their load really early and the endings was just cleaning up what you already knew. Trucy is also so cute..
them being brother and sister was interesting too.

Dude it was sick! And really made me want to know what happenned to him. The localization make it super weird though.. juice.. really? That's not juice and you know it.

mike0dude

Thanks again Jaime! who ever you are here.
you have the same last name as Mrgoodwil
H8gpJig.jpg

Top Bottom