• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Yay someone else my age.

And no if I was Pat's gf that would mean Xiraiya would have to be Pat in disguise.
Wait does that mean we have an official couple in here!?
nichijou3.jpg

360pages

So many younger people here... none of you better be better writers. I'd jump off a cliff.

(Also, I'm still using a grammar editor. Because honestly, fuck learning about Semicolons. That's why I got an editor for anyway! 50$ a year is cheap as hell considering the sheer amount of writing and editing I do anyway.

So many younger people here... none of you better be better writers. I'd jump off a cliff.

(Also, I'm still using a grammar editor. Because honestly, fuck learning about Semicolons. That's why I got an editor for anyway! 50$ a year is cheap as hell considering the sheer amount of writing and editing I do anyway.

Everyone's a terrible writer at 20. Even the published ones.

So my friend will probably start uploading new videos to our LP channel this sunday or monday so prepare for me to start shilling every time we upload a new vidya!
Were gonna be playing street fighter and Brawl this week!

I bet I could beat you in grammar, but not writing. Someone out there is the next Christopher Paolini though. (Eragon)

sjay1994

Man fuck broteam...

Dudes just butthurt.

Also guess what.... welcome to Canada, where the legal age of consent is 16.

Even "if" Pat was hitting on some 17 year old, he didn't fucking break the law.

Speaking of which I'm going to try to draw and write a kid's book because I'm insane...won't be a ton of words though just mainly practicing drawing in a simple style. Got 2 pages done today.

I wrote a kid's book about the importance of literacy. It ended with the kid's mom getting killed by aliens and a living star sacrificing itself to save the Earth.

360pages

I bet I could beat you in grammar, but not writing. Someone out there is the next Christopher Paolini though. (Eragon)

No doubt, the editor improved my writing by 20% which is great. It also helped me remove some redundancies in my writing even if it does mess up with revile and revel constantly.

Everyone's a terrible writer at 20. Even the published ones.
Except me, Ive been an awesome writer for a while. I nearly won a district wide writing compition with a short story I made up for a in class assignment where we took stock photos from magazines and had to make them into a coherent story.
I made a sci fi post apocalyptic time travel story using pictures of families sitting at the dinner table, and a lady holding a basket of apples.
1306804643259.jpg

this is a true story but im honestly super self conscious about my writing.

Top Bottom