• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

360pages

I realize my writing is really shitty so IDK if that would be perfect for me. I mostly just try to write a lot and edit a shit ton to get better. I am in no rush really it just comes with time. Also I do a lot of screenplays and I know it seems dumb but I don't want anyone to steal them because I am learning to film and stuff and there are some ideas i don't want out there.

Don't worry too much, I'll even post a really shitty story I wrote awhile back,

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3215343/1/Making-Potions

(I'm more afraid of lurkers than anything else)

Beloved

i hope your training to fight all the wildlife that wants to kill you
also enjoy those shitty videogame laws

I'm a boss ass bitch so its fine.

And its really easy to get NA versions of games, its rarely an issue.

The US sucks, I'll wrestle crocs and giant spiders the rest of my life gladly.

i was born there you ass
joke+over+head.gif

Beloved

Babalama is a pretty shit state regardless. If I walked 15 minutes down the street though I'd be in Mississippi, but who'd want to go there.

Alabama is better than Mississippi, Florida, Arkansas, or Missouri so that's something at least.

Doesn't make a place good.

I was born in Louisiana and spent the first decade of my life there.

Aside from the food and some of the scenery, it's largely shit too.

The food pretty much makes it worth it, though.

I fucking love Cajun food, fuckkk.

Almost 30 pages in less than 12 hours, good work guys.

In other news I finished my 8 page research paper and am officially done with the semester. Time to not give a fuck about anything for a month.

ALSO HOLY SHIT BREAKING NEWS, TURNS OUT I DIDN'T FAIL MY MATH CLASS HOLY FUCK.
Now I need to look for classes to replace the class I was going to retake so my financial aid doesn't get cut.

Saturday Night Scrublords is amazing. This is everything I wanted in a Scrublords continuation and more. The opening is godlike. Though a 40 minute video with terribad English accents was hilarious.

I feel like I should do an entire list of corrections to their incorrect UK knowledge for funsies but that's effort

Now excuse me, it's nearly 5am and I must make a cup of tea and have some crumpets.

In other news I finished my 8 page research paper and am officially done with the semester. Time to not give a fuck about anything for a month.

Now I need to look for classes to replace the class I was going to retake so my financial aid doesn't get cut.
Congrats, enjoy the time off
we dont get snow in Louisiana
IT SUCKS
I have to commute and work outside, snow can fuck off. At least over here in the Mild West of Canada we don't get too much of it

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Snow can fuck off. Worst part about Ohio.

Here in Minnesota, where everyone is happy, nice, and a horrible driver, we love snow.

Until mid-January at least, then it can fuck off because a foot of snow every other week stopped being cool cuz we have to shovel the fucking stuff.

Beloved

I agree.

So far the participants are:
AaronLagann
360pages
SolidSnakesMyStepDad
PfantzyPantz
E_Darkness
Mrgoodwill
Ultimate_Trainer
AngryCanadian

Add me

My family runs a pretty well-known restaurant in Louisiana. And I haven't been there in like 25 years. FUCK.

Why the hell havent you been there?!

Also my dad and stepmom are going to be in New Orleans soon for the Sugar Bowl (Roll Tide) and I am super freakin jelly.

I havent been in Louisiana in...almost 10 years.

Xiraiya

He's just mad that he's a worse version of Light...that's all.
What?

Lelouch
was a mastermind who became an tyrant emperor that died as a villain who saved the world.

Light
was just a genius highschool kid who got salty and ate shit after killing the best character in the series.

We're gonna break our record!

Good job! Hopefully your financial aid doesn't get cut.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Why the hell havent you been there?!

Also my dad and stepmom are going to be in New Orleans soon for the Sugar Bowl (Roll Tide) and I am super freakin jelly.

I havent been in Louisiana in...almost 10 years.

I don't ever go back to Louisiana. And the times I have gone back in the past, I've just never had the chance to go to the restaurant. Really sucks. =/ Last time I was there was when I was like 6 or something.

Top Bottom