• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I agree with you, I'm impressed Green sounds that good. Also, I have to mention that calling him Blue is terribly funny when he's wearing green, and is styled in green.

Green is good enough that I'M complimenting him. That's fucking saying something.

And yeah, it's extra weird when there was a line about how it would make sense for him to choose Bulbasaur because of his name and they just straight up changed it.

AlDBS6M.jpg

SMTIV is Pat's second place game huh? I guess I should try to play it again. It's just that it's overworld is so goddamn terrible to play through. I can't stand it.

Thats my exact problem too. If i'm in a dungeon I'm enjoying the game, but wandering that overworld dealing with countless encounters while I'm just trying to find Kasumigaseki or whatever just kills the fun for me. I think I'm only like 2 hours from finishing the game too

God I can't sleep for shit and it's fucking 10AM.
Almost time for my last exam. Send me your energy, Frienders.
You can do the thing with the school!
Green is good enough that I'M complimenting him. That's fucking saying something.

And yeah, it's extra weird when there was a line about how it would make sense for him to choose Bulbasaur because of his name and they just straight up changed it.
Lol, that's pretty funny.
Save me some slots. I got a few things in mind.
You got it.

Archgan

I can't keep track of all the dumb avatar trends! First it was guys with eyepatches, then it was ahegao faces, then it was Fire Emblem characters. Fuck it, I'm sticking with Miriel!

She's the tsun-est waifu ever.

You weren't there during the timeskip war. You don't know the things we had to do to survive. Those who just lost their eyes were lucky.

Emouse

Why is the trademark stuff in English if it's a Japan only game?

YO! I think Godzilla was going to get a NA release.

Congradurations!

Yeah I dunno I always thought that was weird with Japanese stuff, like resi evil is biohazard over there but all the title screens have it written in English and the announcer even says biohazard in English, but yeah I think NA and possibly EU release is happening but I couldn't be bothered to wait till halfway through next year

Anung

Un Rama
You guys have no doubt already talked about this (while I sleep, DAMN TIMEZONES) but I really dig Pats list. The games I have played are awesome and i'll check out the ones I've never tried. I always avoided Monster Hunter for some reason even though it looks right up my alley.

Guys, I did the thing. I did the thing real good and stuff. Now I can spend the next 2 weeks wasting away in my house doing nothing.
Congrats!
Why is the trademark stuff in English if it's a Japan only game?

YO! I think Godzilla is going to get a NA release.
Wasn't there a Godzilla trailer during the TGA/PSX? It was one of those western events. I'm pretty sure we are gonna get it as well.

Emouse

You guys have no doubt already talked about this (while I sleep, DAMN TIMEZONES) but I really dig Pats list. The games I have played are awesome and i'll check out the ones I've never tried. I always avoided Monster Hunter for some reason even though it looks right up my alley.

I'm watching Pats video right now, with both him and Matt including AC Black Flag I may have to pick it up sometime, even after I played AC3 and said I'd never touch an AC game ever again

also I thought Pat might include Dragons Crown and I'm glad he did, that game is great

I didn't expect Black Flag or DP tbh.

I'm expecting hopefully Anarchy Reigns or Tomb Raider on Woolie or Liam's list.

croten

I'm watching Pats video right now, with both him and Matt including AC Black Flag I may have to pick it up sometime, even after I played AC3 and said I'd never touch an AC game ever again

also I thought Pat might include Dragons Crown and I'm glad he did, that game is great

I never played AC3 but black Flag is great, except during those fucking tailing missions.

Edit: Japan release nevermind....

Anung

Un Rama

I'm glad it being an AC game isn't being held against it. Totally solid ass game deserving of praise.

I hope they do talk about their top 10 2014 on the podcast as while this is a funny joke and informative I'd like to know what they think about this years games in list form.

W101, I want to play you, but why must your lava Operation be so.... bad?
Unite Bomb is the worst unite morph by far, and I've been on a platform surrounded by lava for literally 10 minutes unable to find out what to do.
I'm able to cope with the ridiculously zoomed in camera that makes navigation or orientation a nightmare, but this level is really dissuading me from playing anymore

Top Bottom