• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Also speaking of clothes, I want this so bad:

I would LOVE to see a female character with this kind of coat design. Kind of makes me think of Bioshock or something

That looks super hype. Reminds me of Pitou's outfit a bit.

I want it >.>

I missed my mic because my UPS guy was too much of a lazy fuck to knock, and I have a broken doorbell.

I have a doorbell that works, but paranoia and all that.

Tako

I finally learned how to make my own avatars. Here are my fruit of my labor.
xE4sxZ8.png
aJNHd81.png
5QvFwis.png
lkxLIR5.png
YzIEMRY.png
xwTDkGP.png
euhf1xi.png
TzBiwb4.png

You guys are nerds. I'm going to buy Q and enjoy the hell out of it.

I just wanted to say, I've been watching a Persona Q LP(because I have no 3ds or money), and now my greatest wish is for Atlus to just steal the battle system, it has so many cool little things in it that make it just look more fun to play. Some changes would be made of course(sub personas would be out, but god i hope they would add back in the ability to change all your characters personas, but if they keep the bonus hp and sp system, that would be awesome), and I'd love to see fusion spells come back(my only complaints about p4 system vs p3 was they took out fusions completely and removed the different melee attack types).

PQ probably has a lot of other issues(Rei being number one on that list for me), but that battle system though...

JoJo94

Took out the tarot games, put the game away for who knows how long. No interest in it at the moment. Decided to start up Freedom Wars instead.

That's awesome. Congrats man!

THanks Maragi!!!

Dont forget the tsundere guys too xD

How's you?

I would LOVE to see a female character with this kind of coat design. Kind of makes me think of Bioshock or something

Yoooo that looks sick!!!

Anung

Un Rama
At least you're not looking out the window every 15 seconds for the UPS man because you're afraid you'll miss hearing him knock.

It's like some Pavlov's Dog behaviorism shit. My buzzer works and my mailman isn't a dick but if I here so much as a car pull up while I'm waiting for package I'm up and staring out that window.

Oooh damn. Its a sick card, but videocard waiting is brutal. What you upgrading from?

A very old HD 6670. It's going to be quite a massive jump. Getting a 250GB SSD today as well.

My 8320 CPU is going to kneecap the performance just a tiny bit but I don't mind that for the time being. I'll upgrade CPU some time next year when it really starts to become a hinderance.

It's like some Pavlov's Dog behaviorism shit. My buzzer works and my mailman isn't a dick but if I here so much as a car pull up while I'm waiting for package I'm up and staring out that window.

Pretty much. Every time I hear a car I jump up like an excited puppy waiting for its owner to walk in the door.

Rizzi

Today I am going to attempt to fix/ do a semi new build.
I swear, if it keeps rebooting after getting a new cpu, mobo and psu I am going to hit it with an axe.
And then possibly throw my 770 in the trash.

I just wanted to say, I've been watching a Persona Q LP(because I have no 3ds or money), and now my greatest wish is for Atlus to just steal the battle system, it has so many cool little things in it that make it just look more fun to play. Some changes would be made of course(sub personas would be out, but god i hope they would add back in the ability to change all your characters personas, but if they keep the bonus hp and sp system, that would be awesome), and I'd love to see fusion spells come back(my only complaints about p4 system vs p3 was they took out fusions completely and removed the different melee attack types).

PQ probably has a lot of other issues(Rei being number one on that list for me), but that battle system though...

Can't really comment on the gameplay all that much, but from what I've seen it looks really fun. I'm really looking forward to playing it.

I'm always had it on dark theme

Ok, because some of those avatars have really awkward looking white outlines.

Today I am going to attempt to fix/ do a semi new build.
I swear, if it keeps rebooting after getting a new cpu, mobo and psu I am going to hit it with an axe.
And then possibly throw my 770 in the trash.

Give it to a friend. No reason to toss out a perfectly functional card.

A very old HD 6670. It's going to be quite a massive jump. Getting a 250GB SSD today as well.

My 8320 CPU is going to kneecap the performance just a tiny bit but I don't mind that for the time being. I'll upgrade CPU some time next year when it really starts to become a hinderance.

Isn't the 6670 like a 512MB card? That is indeed quite a jump.
I'd like to upgrade, but I'd need a new montherboard and PSU before even trying for a 970

JoJo94

I know right

Congrats on the grades btw, great job. I ended up with 5 A's and 1 B. I was 1 point shy from an A in that one class! xD

Haha xD nothing wrong with that.

Yeah this coat is going in my clothes inspiration folder for drawing.../present for someone in the future lol.

Thanks!!! Congrats to you too, and that happened to me too a year last fall semester it is so painful sometimes when it's that close.

Isn't the 6670 like a 512MB card? That is indeed quite a jump.
I'd like to upgrade, but I'd need a new montherboard and PSU before even trying for a 970

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004X8EODY/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Veeeeeeeeery old and shitty card.

It's served me well though.

Told ya already, UPS man is defiling your GPU right now and taking pictures to put int he box when he delivers it. It's too late once you open the box and see them he already gone.

If this thing arrives broken I'm coming for you.

Dont forget the tsundere guys too xD

How's you?

This is so KOF it hurts.

Edit: hah, looks like Im not the only one who thinks so.

croten

You know I thought Lelouche getting banned would have convinced some people to stop the lewd avatars but I guessed wrong :L

You know I thought Lelouche getting banned would have convinced some people to stop the lewd avatars but I guessed wrong :L

It appears that people haven't put that together yet.

I have a GTX 660 that has only been in use for a little over a year and I want to upgrade to a 970. But I also don't have it in my budget right now.

Top Bottom