• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Beloved

"What if you went to a parallel universe and were going to meet your evil self but the version of you there is actually really nice and you’re the asshole"

It's fiiine.

"What if you went to a parallel universe and were going to meet your evil self but the version of you there is actually really nice and you’re the asshole"

It's fiiine.
Is punch my other self in the stomach and steal his money.
Your love for her has clouded your judgement. Its made you bland and boring
I think my problem is that I dont block enough and I get countered and fatal countered alot.

Block buttons for life.

bth_judge-judy-shake-my-head.gif

That was way better than other GameTheory videos. Legitimately interesting subject over dumb leaps in logic to say something silly.
Have you ever owned a smartphone? I used to think that they were pointless, but once I got my own I saw how valuable they really are.
Went through like... 2 android phones? Got them 5 and 3 years ago. Had Android 2. Maybe I was just an asocial bastard, but I really only used it for occasional texts. Rooting it and screwing around with it was most of what made the second one fun.

What if I stab my other world self and take his place and then im the good one and the evil me is dead.

But the Evil you is still a part of you man. Did you learn nothing from playing Persona? If you kill your evil self you kill yourself in the process.

Y'all plebs don't even play Virtua Fighter.

You would know...

You would fucking know...

What's Virtua Fighter?

Ah but whos the stupid one, the person trying to kill himself or the person trying to kill the person trying to kill himself.

Everyone is. Just accept it as part of yourself and absorb their powers thus becoming a badass.

TWent through like... 2 android phones? Got them 5 and 3 years ago. Had Android 2. Maybe I was just an asocial bastard, but I really only used it for occasional texts. Rooting it and screwing around with it was most of what made the second one fun.

I see. Well, I find them extremely useful. Leaving notes/reminders, checking the weather/time, listening to music/podcasts, messaging/calling friends and family, etc. Smart phones are amazing.

I see. Well, I find them extremely useful. Leaving notes/reminders, checking the weather/time, listening to music/podcasts, messaging/calling friends and family, etc. Smart phones are amazing.
I actually do all of that on my hand me down blackberry, but I guess that might qualify as a smartphone? I dunno. It's just a matter of redundancy, I have other devices that do those things, like a watch :p

I actually do all of that on my hand me down blackberry, but I guess that might qualify as a smartphone? I dunno. It's just a matter of redundancy, I have other devices that do those things, like a watch :p

Let me know when your watch can do all the other stuff I mentioned.
I'm pretty sure smartwatches are a thing.

Top Bottom