• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

tumblr_m8x6omhTmI1qcfpwdo2_400.png
Get out of here obama, you arent a clever visual gag.

Beloved

Rule 63 me would be interesting, I've often wondered what it'd be like to be a guy for like..a day or something.

Being able to switch genders at will would be rad too.

Yo, you guys wanna make an instasynch room? It basically just lets us all add youtube videos to a playlist and we all watch them together.

It's not as cool as making plans to watch a movie together, but we can just add random dumb shit, it'll be open for anyone to add videos to the playlist.

Yo, you guys wanna make an instasynch room? It basically just lets us all add youtube videos to a playlist and we all watch them together.

It's not as cool as making plans to watch a movie together, but we can just add random dumb shit, it'll be open for anyone to add videos to the playlist.

This can only end horribly.
Sure, why not.

If you make this I'll make it my mission to add the dumbest shit

Imagine being able to take a punch or kick to the groin area and not feel as much pain.

Imagine never having to use an urinal ever again.

Imagine not having to find boxers/briefs that accommodate your junk.

We don't get periods though

Sounds good. I'm in Demo D's all the time.

Why the fuck not.

It's gonna get super anime eh? I'll try and keep us sane. Lel.

imagine all the lesbian sex you could ever want
Why limit yourself?

Alfebit

Banned

Sure, I'm up for it.

Imagine being able to take a punch or kick to the groin area and not feel as much pain.

Imagine never having to use an urinal ever again.

Imagine not having to find boxers/briefs that accommodate your junk.

Boob punches = groin kicks

I don't see what's so bothersome about using a urinal

2 words. Boxer briefs. It'll change your world.

I made my avatar better.

It's stretched out now.

Top Bottom