• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Xiraiya

C68G22.png
Nice.

I'm just staring at my copy of Wonderful 101 which I've had for over half a year. Really looking forward to being able to finally play it tomorrow. Along with Bayonetta 1 (a decent, non-PS3 version) and Bayonetta 2. Who needs a white Christmas when I can have a Platinum Christmas.

Also Gunner-chan will stay until Europe gets Etrian Mystery Dungeon
so Gunner for life.

Squishy3

I'm just staring at my copy of Wonderful 101 which I've had for over half a year. Really looking forward to being able to finally play it tomorrow. Along with Bayonetta 1 (a decent, non-PS3 version) and Bayonetta 2. Who needs a white Christmas when I can have a Platinum Christmas.

Also Gunner-chan will stay until Europe gets Etrian Mystery Dungeon
so Gunner for life.
Use the right stick to draw shapes, buy Unite Guts and Unite Spring immediately after the prologue, and pay attention for enemy tells visually and audibly. If it's blunt, it can usually be blocked with Unite Guts, if it's sharp, dodge the fuck out of the way. Continue system is also extremely lenient if you die a lot, it puts you right back where you were, with the enemies at the same health as before, but obviously affects your mission ranking, but that's not something you should care about on a first playthrough anyway.

Also won't be available until later in the game, but save your mixing materials so you can make credit cards to buy the expensive things in the shop like Hero Counter and Hero Time.

It's definitely caused me to take a break from it. I love the game and I want to play it but I've reached a point to where my weapons just aren't cutting it anymore and I have no idea how to get into the crafting.

It's easier to compare the needed materials for a given item with a wiki listing where and on which monster the items can be found. Then you just put select the item from the appropriate factory and wait for it to spit out. Rinse and repeat for upgrades.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Huh. DW Gundam Reborn goes with the New Translation Zeta Gundam ending instead of the TV series ending. Which basically retcons ZZ Gundam out of existence. Makes sense I guess, since ZZ doesn't even have a story mode this time around (andnothingofvaluewaslost.jpg).

Seems like waifu bait to me. It's fiiiiine tho.
Nah unlike Marie she wasnt completely forced into an already existing franchise.
Still find it funny how in ultimax story mode theyreblike "huh I wonder why we havent seen Marie since youve been here" I dunno maybe cause she didnt exist when Arena first came out!

Silent Hill 2 playthrough confirmed??

And a solo Matt NMH1?

I reckon they're pulling my leg for any saddo sad enough to slow down the end credits to Food and Doods to see what it said.

YEAH RAGE BEST BOY

edit: shitstorm 4 back to 31 games.

I SWEAR TO ZUBAZ IF YOU'RE JUST JERKING US

Top Bottom