• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Can you do airdash cancels like you can do with Fillia in Skullgirls? I really haven't tried her out seriously.

Haven't played SG in a while, but if you mean use her knock back in the air (which is j.Dust), airdash then hit them into another air combo before they recover, then yes.

What are you guys up to tomorrow? Everyone got sweet plans?

Work. Got work tonight and work tomorrow and work Friday and Saturday :(

I'm late but here are my vita backgrounds, I got the transparent characters from the vita thread here and just used the custom colours built into the system. The lock screen is one of the pre order bonuses and I'm still using it because it matches with the screen cover that came with the game.
bs1kSnY.jpg
TIY5BCe.jpg

9U3pHsV.jpg
w85MDbo.jpg

MClLQ6o.jpg
u2FAiYJ.jpg

What are you guys up to tomorrow? Everyone got sweet plans?

pretending I like my extended family for 6 hours

Haven't played SG in a while, but if you mean use her knock back in the air (which is j.Dust), airdash then hit them into another air combo before they recover, then yes.

Work. Got work tonight and work tomorrow and work Friday and Saturday :(

it should be illegal to have to work on Christmas

I'm late but here are my vita backgrounds, I got the transparent characters from the vita thread here and just used the custom colours built into the system. The lock screen is one of the pre order bonuses and I'm still using it because it matches with the screen cover that came with the game.

The Persona Weeb is strong in you

I wish I could change my avatar, but so much stuff has been plastered onto it (not just by me, but by other frienders as well) that I can't do that anymore. Not only because it'd take some time and effort to put those onto a different avatar, but because I've had this for so long that changing it would feel weird.

change it everyday like banana and have it lose all meaning.

Yooo. I like those colored versions better than the yellow ones. Are they on the Vita background thread? Time to scrounge for some of those. I feel the same way about going to my family's as well. I will sit there and talk with 1 uncle and my GF.

Top Bottom