• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Yooo. I like those colored versions better than the yellow ones. Are they on the Vita background thread? Time to scrounge for some of those. I feel the same way about going to my family's as well. I will sit there and talk with 1 uncle and my GF.

yeah that is where I found them a while ago, I don't know if there is another thread by now but I maybe be able to pull them off the vita, I don't know if I still have all of them

Yooo. I like those colored versions better than the yellow ones. Are they on the Vita background thread? Time to scrounge for some of those. I feel the same way about going to my family's as well. I will sit there and talk with 1 uncle and my GF.

got them
wn6l2zy.png
EE2QVOb.png
6jtzdW2.png

OnHUhA5.png
pP1daUK.png
PglSalU.png

uGRKv7T.png
rBQcutp.png

How's xrd for a casual fighting game player?
Will you guys play with me if I buy it too :(?

its not all that friendly but I just picked it up and am still learning as well

Squishy3

uh i know it's probably too late for some people but i finished the podcast and they spoil dio's stand ability near the end of it, if you want to avoid being spoiled peace out as soon as they start talking about the jojo's poses

uh i know it's probably too late for some people but i finished the podcast and they spoil dio's stand ability near the end of it, if you want to avoid being spoiled peace out as soon as they start talking about the jojo's poses

They spoil a bunch of fights. I wasn't too mad because I had gotten past those and already knew about Dio's thing, but yeah jeez

They will sometimes randomy spoil things. Part of the reason I don't listen to the podcast as much as I used to.

Gamer Y

Welp guess I'm holding off this one then. Thanks for the warning.

Squishy3

Shit, the spoiler just made me more excited for when the anime finally gets to that part.
The problem is the way Stardust Crusaders handles Dio's Stand ability when they get to that point very deliberately makes it a mystery, so for those who have managed not to be spoiled on it in the 22 years since it first came out, kind of ruins it.

Oh yeah, the game has online. Sure, I'll add you when I get behind my PSTV again, though keep in mind that I'm not sure if I'm good.

I've been acing the missions so far, but I don't actually know whether I'm playing the game right.
I just got it too, so yeah. I have over 1000 hours in MH combined, but don't really understand Freedom Wars' crafting system.

Yeah. I mean, upgrading works fine, but what Haha, determines which weapons you can manifacture? What should you be aiming towards and what stats are the most important etc.
But it's not just that. I've gotten way better at the controls since I started, but I feel like I'm still fumbling around.

I do have to agree that Freedom Wars crafting system is very hard to understand. I'm CODE 6 and I still don't get it.

Beloved

My brother has to work a 12 hr shift on Christmas Day and an 8 hr shift today (and has 16 hours of overtime for the week).

So not everyone gets Christmas off, whether they want it or not

Squishy3

I do have to agree that Freedom Wars crafting system is very hard to understand. I'm CODE 6 and I still don't get it.
This might ultimately be what makes me stop playing the game. It feels really obtuse in that regard, and makes me appreciate MH that much more. The gameplay is really good but since MH4U is going to have the same kind of gameplay I may not put that much more time into it. I got it for $15 so whatever, though.

I just really fucking hope the New 3DS is out in time for MH4U.

Beloved

My cousins dad is off shore as well, so this is true.

I kinda wish every place could make it completely optional one way or another, so that people that want to work can (especially for holiday pay), but those that really need to be off dont have to be stuck at work. But alas, it just can't be that simple.

I feel like the game doesn't explain it properly. It's more like "Yo here are some facilities. DO IT!" followed by
*WARNING: 20 years punishment for not doing it.

I just reached code 3 myself.

This might ultimately be what makes me stop playing the game. It feels really obtuse in that regard, and makes me appreciate MH that much more. The gameplay is really good but since MH4U is going to have the same kind of gameplay I may not put that much more time into it.

I just really fucking hope the New 3DS is out in time for MH4u.

It's definitely caused me to take a break from it. I love the game and I want to play it but I've reached a point to where my weapons just aren't cutting it anymore and I have no idea how to get into the crafting.

I'd be down to play with some of you guys some time this weekend though. I haven't touched the online since I got it but if I do play I'd want it to be with people I know.

I kinda wish every place could make it completely optional one way or another, so that people that want to work can (especially for holiday pay), but those that really need to be off dont have to be stuck at work. But alas, it just can't be that simple.

Honestly that probably could work because a lot of people enjoy working on holidays because of the increased pay involved.

Top Bottom