• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

croten

So I booted up ZombiU. That name is still godawful, but after playing other survival horror games since it came out, I think I like this game a lot more, it's basically open world survival horror. When I played the game on launch I had never played a game in the genre and was absolutely lost.

The Gamepad stuff should really let me hit B to close the backpack and stuff though. It's annoying for my swipe not to register immediately when I realize Zambambos are coming,
Water vapor? Sounds wet, gross.

I should get that soon, first thing is MH3U though

360pages

Finally sitting down and marathonning Dragon Ball [Not Z probably do that later]

I forgot how fun and light hearted the series is.

I also forgot how unlikeable Bulma was...

How the hell is this game apart of the same series as xenosaga...

To be fair, xenosaga went through development hell compared to what happened to xenogears

It's still not good though.

I don't think it's the same universe IIRC.

Xenogears, Saga, and Blade only have the mechas an the religious imagery in common.

It's all the same universe. On some level they're all connected to each other. After all, Xenogears is supposed to be the 5th game in the series.

If it comes out, I'll be getting it. Always wanted to try a MonHun game but lacked the community to.
No specific date yet, just Early 2015. My biggest dilemma is wondering if it's worth getting a New 3DS, doing a system transfer. But the sale value of my 3DS will be stupidly low once the New 3DS comes out.

Requiring System transfer makes buying a new handheld so difficult.

ultimax

No specific date yet, just Early 2015. My biggest dilemma is wondering if it's worth getting a New 3DS, doing a system transfer. But the sale value of my 3DS will be stupidly low once the New 3DS comes out.

Requiring System transfer makes buying a new handheld so difficult.

Im only getting it so i can finally play Xenoblade Chronicles

i dont wanna get rid of my persona 3ds tho :~:

Im only getting it so i can finally play Xenoblade Chronicles

i dont wanna get rid of my persona 3ds tho :~:
If Xenoblade's port is actually good that will be great, and will be enough incentive that I'll definitely do it.

The better wireless card is the main thing for me along with the nub, since that means MH4U matchmaking should be better.
Holy fucking shit Revengance is only at 50%... x.x
That game is huge. All those uncompressed cutscenes. It took me days to download.

If Xenoblade's port is actually good that will be great, and will be enough incentive that I'll definitely do it.

The better wireless card is the main thing for me along with the nub, since that means MH4U matchmaking should be better.

That game is huge. All those uncompressed cutscenes. It took me days to download.

Just played the first tutorial section of Bayo 1, I then stopped playing before any of my family came into the room...

It was like 6$ earlier in the sale.

Playing the wii u, no smash but I got donkey kong.

No I have it, it's just taking fucking forever to download. Been at it since 8 this morning and it's at 50%

croten

Right now I'm just watching Ippo.

giphy.gif

demidar

Someone save me from this endless hell of waiting..

How is everyone?

Couldn't sleep so I'm just watching the latest Metal Gear Scanlon feature on Giant Bomb.

Gonna play some Morrowind later and try and not get killed by a rat.

Someone save me from this endless hell of waiting..

How is everyone?
Currently at my sister's place having dinner and watching the Avengers.

Also I just bought XCOM on Steam after seeing this.

Couldn't sleep so I'm just watching the latest Metal Gear Scanlon feature on Giant Bomb.

Rats are the least of your worries in Vvardenfell.

Just got out of work.

I'm dead tired.

Had to work on Chrisumas? That's shitty man.. Merry Chrisumas to you anyway.

Make sure you stab em with the pokey end.

Currently at my sister's place having dinner and watching the Avengers.

Also I just bought XCOM on Steam after seeing this.

I don know. I could never get into the XCOM games..I might pick up Sleeping Dogs.

Alright. Checking out ProJarad's MH guide.

Best Friends have me fuckin crazy hype for MH now

Not gonna happen.

Because my character is a spell-monk who punches things.

Hm well alright then. That honestly sounds like something out of Diablo.

College doesn't pay for itself lol. But thanks! You too

No problem <3

I'm full of food, and I'm watching the Bulls game now. Also I have a cold.

Is the Chrisumas flu a thing? Because almost everyone I've talked to on Gaf today is sick.

It's only viable because of the robust spellcrafting and enchanting systems. Skyrim doesn't have an Unarmed skill, has no spellcrafting and its enchanting system is a piece of shit.
Don't even get me fucking started on that confusing shit. It took me I don't know..about 3 hours of just fucking with Soul Gems before I actually figured out what I had to do.

Top Bottom