• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

360pages

Almost done the first Arc in Dragon Ball. Yeah, this really is as fun as I remember, sure it really does show its age. (How many triple takes do you need?)

But for something hand drawn in the late 80s with over 150 EP. It looks a hell of a lot better than some other long running series in terms of consistency. (The Naruto and Bleach Anime have some ugly ass off model moments)

croten

Almost done the first Arc in Dragon Ball. Yeah, this really is as fun as I remember, sure it really does show its age. (How many triple takes do you need?)

But for something hand drawn in the late 80s with over 150 EP. It looks a hell of a lot better than some other long running series in terms of consistency. (The Naruto and Bleach Anime have some ugly ass off model moments)

Didn't you re-watch Dragon Ball like a month or two ago?

Speaking of DB(Z) I decided to watch the dubbed Battle of Gods today. I forgot how much I really liked the Beerus and Whis characters in that movie. It was actually a lot more entertaining dubbed than subbed as well.

MH3U came with my Wii U, but I haven't played much of it. I don't think I'll be able to enjoy it fully since I can't play online
I played 120 hours on 3DS without online. It's still worth playing.
I know, please guide my hips senpai~
Gonna guide the hips so gud gurl
I am not clever.

I'll use an appropriate weapon for the monsters we fight, but I'm keeping my kickass armor on.
Wait do you have the wii u or 3ds version, and is it cross play?
I have both, and only Wii U has online, unless you do a bunch of dumb bullshit. You can transfer your save between versions.

360pages

Speaking of DB(Z) I decided to watch the dubbed Battle of Gods today. I forgot how much I really liked the Beerus and Whis characters in that movie. It was actually a lot more entertaining dubbed than subbed as well.

I like Dragon Ball/Z dub far more then the subs.

Xiraiya

They will write a short 2-4 page story based on this prompt: The Life and Times of Baby Ashley: "Four Men and a Baby". Suggestions for writing include focusing just on the "4 men and a baby part" or just a story about Baby Ashley. Based on this bracket, judges will decide the winner of a matchup, and will continue until we have a winner.
Of whom should I be afraid?
The judges: Banana Aeon, 360pages, and GlitchesAreCool. Potentially a 4th if anyone wished to volunteer.
Who?
Baby Ashley is a baby doll that our very own Pat received in the mail, and has since been made canon.
Here is a great video explaining this further.
Baby Ashley
When?
Deadline is Jan 1.
Format?
Double spaced, times new roman, 12pt font.
How do I submit?
Send me the link to your story as a google doc accessible to anyone with the link, which will allow ease of access when judging begins.
My story didn't get picked? Why?!
The judges decisions are final, this is a dumb contest, so calm down.

You can write whatever the fuck kind of style or genre you want, but Baby Ashley has to be in it somehow.

I would have liked to Judge but I really can't.

Squishy3

Or he can learn by first getting punch in the face by Great Jaggi, like a true man.

Also its so fucking cold here.
REAL MEN GOT FUCKING DEVASTATED BY THE YIAN KUT-KU, THAT SHIT IS BACK IN 4 ULTIMATE. PREPARE TO MEET THE TRUE FACE OF TERROR

pi0ypbm.png

Squishy3

Look at all you monster hunting nerds in here. Guess I'll be the cool guy and go play the Oreimo Visual Novel on my Liam.
I'm the type of person who would call Pat a scrub because of the fact he was wearing G Rank armor in his Top 10 video.

Ad-hoc party White Fatalis with GameFAQs people all day.

Finished watching the Avengers with my sister. It was a good movie. Not much to say that probably hasn't already been said about it, but it was a nice time just spending with my sis.

Also as an extra gift, she gave me a pair of fingerless gloves, so now I can play Pop'n Music more seriously at the Seattle Gameworks without wearing out my palms.

Tomorrow morning I start heading back home to Redmond. Been a good Christmas this year, I'd say.

Shackzam

Squishy, I'm gonna have to call you out on some bullshit. The fight against Randy is one of the easiest fights I had as Miyata, Randy just takes so much damage. I knocked him out in the first round. The hardest fight as Miyata is Date or itagaki. You need to git gud.

Squishy3

I don't know what any of that means
ill probably buy the new one on 3DS and play it only for a few hours because bloodborne
He had Brachydios X armor in his top 10 video but there's one more set of armors above that rarity in the game.

I'm gonna bow down to you now. 3U is my first game and my 140 hours aren't shit.
I took a break from MHFU for awhile and came back and my friends were like "let's do final invitation." which has you fight these fuckers in the arena map.

Dual_Rajang.jpg

NO BIG DEAL

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Grabbed Liberation Maiden for $3 on the eShop.

It's pretty good, especially for the price.

Also,
butts

Seriously, phew, I'm a life man myself but you can't deny the hometown in that game.

Top Bottom