• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Christ, calling Ian Rotten a scumbag is putting it lightly. I felt like shit giving a YouTube video of his a watch.

Piece of shit.
ThisManKnow.gif
He booked matches like the one linked and didn't pay people to give you the short side.

Google for a bit more. I think one time he setup a death match between a mentally disabled fan who thought wrestling was real, with his daughter who legit beat the shit out of him.

Also, congrats man.

Geez, what did he do?
Yeah basically stuff like that. A memorable quote of his would be "Get ya next time kid." Also, one time he ran a benefit show for a wrestler who was injured or who had died (don't remember) and later used most of the money that night on shit like an Oriels jacket from QVC.

As far as that match goes, she wasn't his daughter but they've been rumored to having an affair and his teenage age son was hitting the guy with a stick after the match. The match where she didn't sell (act like it hurt) and then after the match, two guys came down and basically beat the shit out of him even more. Ironically yelling at him to "Learn to sell!".

Fuck. I just realized on the eBay store that I bought ACE 3 and Shadow Tower Abyss I could have also bought Yoshitsune Eiyuuden for about 12 bucks, using up my whole prepaid card that way.

Could have had THREE Japan only From Software games on their way. Oh well, two is fine enough for now.

Pat inspired me to play monster hunter after his top 10. This game kicks ass. I love it.
Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

Btw, here's a "highlight" video of that match I was talking about (NSFW)
http://youtu.be/IeLp4De4ezw

I'm phasing in and out of sleep being sick, so:
Some wanted to see it, so here it is:

It's based on this
Dude that looks amazing. Nice job.
Xenosaga Episode 3 Chapter 1 Impressions

I finished chapter one and I've already heard FOUR different battle themes in this game. .
I don't know shit about the series but that's hype.
Pat inspired me to play monster hunter after his top 10. This game kicks ass. I love it.
YEAAAH. It's a good game.

Okay, turns out Yoshitsune Eiyuuden actually had a rerelease with extra content, so glad I didn't go for the regular version before. Costs a little more, but not that much. Something I'll have to keep in mind for the future.

Mhm, could I ask which ecchi manga you're reading?
Just finished Yuria 100 Shiki, and read up to the current chapter of Puppy Lovers.

Episode III has a plot summary of both games like Yakuza 4 did except worse. I don't know if any of the characters develop that much except for
Kos-Mos
Hm. Maybe... Could wiki anything else.
I'm sure there's a lewd scene in there somewhere. It's like 300 ch long =P.
So I've heard. I'm gonna read it soon.

But first, I'll probably just fall asleep in a couple of minutes. Feeling fucking nauseous.
Hahaha,
read the first page,
<- not really a spoiler, but up to you if you want to know how soon it gets lewd

I'll agree with you there.

Hardcore is mostly shit and gross.

Stick to Lucha.
I love hardcore wrestling but holy shit was it oversaturated for the last 10+ years. It's not as bad as it was (as far as how many shows/matches) but most of it quality wise is fucking shit.

Being from the West Coast where it's less common, makes it more hype when a show has one rather than being a regular thing.

So to those of you who have played the Digital Devil Summoner games, is Weyland, Nirasawa, or Karukozaka High a relevant thing in them?
DDS is an original series based on novels by some female author I forget the name of. I can barely answer your question specifically though, but 10 hours into DDS1, no.

What are those things from?
Haha, I was just kidding. I'm only expecting three things:
- It's fucking metal.
- It's fucked up.
- Fuck Griffith.

I'll see for myself soon enough. Also, I said it yesterday already, but I'll say it again now: Merry Christmas to everyone!
More or less. Merry Christmas!

DDS is an original series based on novels by some female author I forget the name of. I can barely answer your question specifically though, but 10 hours into DDS1, no.

What are those things from?

There's an optional thing in the P2:IS remake where a guy named Weyland uses a thing on his guitar that the Nirasawa guy made to summon demons.

That's Digital Devil Story, which the games based on them are called Megami Tensei.

Digital Devil Saga is its own thing separate from that.

Oberon

Banned
I'm phasing in and out of sleep being sick, so:
Dude that looks amazing. Nice job.
I don't know shit about the series but that's hype.
YEAAAH. It's a good game.

Thanks!

Berserk.
jk
I think. I don't know.
Guts is moe

Prototype Guts is so Kawaii~
188968h.png

Okay, turns out Yoshitsune Eiyuuden actually had a rerelease with extra content, so glad I didn't go for the regular version before. Costs a little more, but not that much. Something I'll have to keep in mind for the future.

Just finished Yuria 100 Shiki, and read up to the current chapter of Puppy Lovers.

Never heard of them, but I will look out for it.

I'm sure there's a lewd scene in there somewhere. It's like 300 ch long =P.
So I've heard. I'm gonna read it soon.

But first, I'll probably just fall asleep in a couple of minutes. Feeling fucking nauseous.

I don't remember, have you read Prison school yet?
I don't want to pressure you, but it's totaly worth it.

Top Bottom