• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

God damn. I was hoping Woolie would murder all those NPC's and he pulled through. What a swerve.

Can't believe I'm caught up on videos. Was behind about 3 weeks. Luckily I watched the countdown videos every night they came out.

ultimax

English with Japanese mannerisms feels off to me. That's why I usually just go for subs.
Eh, the only thing that really bothers me slightly is the honorifics being said in english. especially because the word senpai is so abused in P4
Its not worth it if it only has Marie! Would watch if has Culprit ending tho.

The collectors edition looks nice. Would hope they get it in the dubbed release.

I think that ending is in there. not sure tho. too busy watching fate/zero

There's 5.

Edit: I think. I remember seeing something that said it was 5. I could be wrong.
I can't find any concrete answers. I'd think 5 would really be stretching it out, but we'll see I guess.
Seriously though, is revolver any good?
Is the second one even dubbed yet?
I've only played the multiplayer, but its third person shooting doesn't hold up. Just play Max Payne 1+2, but I've heard decent things about the story.

Just gonna post this again for this who haven't seen.

I'm doing an Ultimax/Smash Tournament thing for fun. Quote to reveal doc with rules/details. Sign ups end 27th around 3PM PST

We'll start after everyone is in and I send people their opponents. If you anyone could repost it from time to time just in case someone hasn't seen I'd be really grateful.

I can't find any concrete answers. I'd think 5 would really be stretching it out, but we'll see I guess.
I think its 3-4. Just look at the cover.
230px-Persona_3_The_Movie_3_Falling_Down_Promotional_Poster.png

edit: It's probably 4 due to the seasons.

When the first movie was released there was something that hinted that it would be 5 movies. 3 movies seems like it's not enough since the 2nd movie is going to focus on the summer which leaves the rest for the 3rd movie.

sjay1994

When the first movie was released there was something that hinted that it would be 5 movies. 3 movies seems like it's not enough since the 2nd movie is going to focus on the summer which leaves the rest for the 3rd movie.

I haven't seen the second movie yet... but does
shinjiro get killed in that one?

If so, I can maybe see it being 3-4 movies

As much as I love Rise's melodic voice and upbeat attitude, I don't want to sit through a game that is dull as shit

How do you know it's dull if you haven't played it?

I haven't seen the second movie yet... but does
shinjiro get killed in that one?

If so, I can maybe see it being 3-4 movies

I haven't watched it, but
Shinji dies on Oct 4 so maybe? Depends on how far the 2nd movie goes.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck You.

P4 is not boring. At least not for me. I love that quiet Japanese town where I went to school, made friends, and fought against the forces of evil :3
With gameplay with as dull as dictionary.
Sounds like a pass then. R* continues to be a one hit wonder for me.
I'm not going to be able to convert you to the Rockstar Master Race, but that's okay. I still love the games.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Anime/Persona3TheMovie said:
#1 - Spring of Birth: Covers roughly from April to June in the game. Released in theaters in November 2013, and released on Blu-Ray in May 2014. Animated by AIC A.I.S.T.A., who animated Persona 4 the Animation.
#2 - A Midsummer Knight's Dream: Covers roughly from June to September in the game. Released in theaters in June 2014. Animated by A-1 Pictures, who co-animated the original Persona 4 anime cutscenes and animated Persona 4 Golden: The Animation.
#3 - Falling Down: Picks up from October in the game. Currently in development.
Hm. They could do 5.

360pages

Why arent you enjoying it?

I don't know, probably would be enjoying it more if I could get the damn Lobby system to work. Combined that with the fact that I'd probably simply have more time to Play Q ( Even if I have a few RPG's in my Back Log) It probably would have been a smarter also, the fact that its in the fighting game point where the only people really on are also really good.

I don't know, probably would be enjoying it more if I could get the damn Lobby system to work. Combined that with the fact that I'd probably simply have more time to Play Q ( Even if I have a few RPG's in my Back Log) It probably would have been a smarter also, the fact that its in the fighting game point where the only people really on are also really good.
You could always play me, I suck.

ultimax

I'm doing an Ultimax/Smash Tournament thing for fun. Quote to reveal doc with rules/details. Sign ups end 27th around 3PM PST

We'll start after everyone is in and I send people their opponents. If you anyone could repost it from time to time just in case someone hasn't seen I'd be really grateful.

Sent PM
Legit, probably would have enjoyed Persona Q more than I'm enjoying Ultimax right now...

Well they are completely different kinds of games, so im not sure how you would compare them

I find the answer hilarious, because it seems to go out of its way to make yukari the most hatable character in it.
"hey...you got that persona you literaly had no control over getting...well fuck you for getting it. Now if youll excuse me i have to go save Mitsurus Boyfriend

I'm doing an Ultimax/Smash Tournament thing for fun. Quote to reveal doc with rules/details. Sign ups end 27th around 3PM PST]
Actually wait, are Final Smashes on? Could be low frequency.
You're not playing it. You're watching it. It's fine.
Not a fan of the story content either, but it would be way better than playing it.

"hey...you got that persona you literaly had no control over getting...well fuck you for getting it. Now if youll excuse me i have to go save Mitsurus Boyfriend

>Mitsuru's boyfriend.

Actually wait, are Final Smashes on? Could be low frequency.
Not a fan of the story content either, but it would be way better than playing it.

It gives some good character growth for certain characters so I don't really mind.

sjay1994

Is it weird I keep thinking in P5, the personas will be summoned using phones?

I hope for some sentai shit in that game.

Is there any other choice for a P3 waifu?

I went with Fuuka. I had an inferiority complex, where Mitsuru was out of my league, and besides MitsuruXAkihiko is the OTP.

As much as I would love to participate, my work schedule won't allow me to.

Top Bottom