• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

The Persona 3 characters are at least interesting from a design standpoint, but their storylines aren't much of anything. They turned into fighting game characters, for all intents and purposes. Somehow I don't feel like they regressed like the P4 cast did though.

I guess I just enjoy them more as fighting game characters then regular purse owner characters.

Would love to see Ginko in ultimax as like a judo black belt shodo type fighter, or even a grappler. It'd be so dumb compared to what she is in P2, but I'd love it so much

Ok so I have a problem.

I have 2 tickets to Video Games Live I purchased. My +1 just cancelled on me -_-

So now I have an extra ticket for this huge nerd shit and zero nerd friends who're into Tommy Tallorico/Orchestrated Game Scores.

Take someone who's okay with going to a different kind of thing and you wouldn't mind explaining things to.

I guess I just enjoy them more as fighting game characters then regular purse owner characters.

Would love to see Ginko in ultimax as like a judo black belt shodo type fighter, or even a grappler. It'd be so dumb compared to what she is in P2, but I'd love it so much
Yeah. Actually if the P4 characters became something cool or interesting it'd probably feel a lot less terrible.

Also, Lisa should just be King from KOF. THINK ABOUT HOW SICK THAT WOULD BE.

Uw3ZTbF.jpg
Does anyone else wanna play as hitler or IS Joker?

Does anyone else wanna play as hitler or IS Joker?

I'll take 20.

Yeah. Actually if the P4 characters became something cool or interesting it'd probably feel a lot less terrible.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Like she just became classy as fuck and started wearing suits and vests and shit?????? That'd be so fucking cool.

Having a yandere relationship is a sort of slavery. Not sure I'd want emancipation, though
I'd want emancipation from everyone else in the world so they won't get in the way.

I've said it before, but I just want the Embryon to suddenly appear and then eat everyone.

That, or the conception finally happens in the Persona universe and everything becomes ultra fucked.

I've said it before, but I just want the Embryon to suddenly appear and then eat everyone.

That, or the conception finally happens in the Persona universe and everything becomes ultra fucked.
Persona crew finds the Amala network. Demi-fiend, Embryon, Raidou.

God, I want an SMT fighter.
Why cant they just add DIO to ultimax and call it day?
All they have to do is give the CC2 assets to ArcSys and just throw money at them.

For some reason I have a bad habit of talking about games I hate for being so disappointing like Dark Souls 2 and Persona 4, more than games I love like Wonderful 101 and The World Ends with You. Its really sickening

I rarely will give mouth service to games I really like. I just say they are great without explaining why they are great. I just bitch on the internet about games I don't like. I'm the worst kind of human

I rarely will give mouth service to games I really like. I just say they are great without explaining why they are great. I just bitch on the internet about games I don't like. I'm the worst kind of human

I really don't bitch too much games I don't like, I'm just super sarcastic about them.

Except Borderlands. I can bitch about that game all day because not only did it disappoint me, it's not even a good game.

sjay1994

So... how was everyones christmas?

My older cousin bought an Xbone, which is good for me because now I can play scalebound.

Also, watching Ippo to prepare for boxing day tomorrow.

tumblr_mwlej5TFJJ1sla1zxo1_500.gif

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THERE ARE NO DEALS ON WIIU.

WTF.

alright everyone christmas is over

I really don't bitch too much games I don't like, I'm just super sarcastic about them.

Except Borderlands. I can bitch about that game all day because not only did it disappoint me, it's not even a good game.

Anything randy touches that isn't half life opposing force is worth me complaining about

I hope you like lewd Furry and MLP art.

Add it to the doc cause I'm too lazy to do it.

sjay1994

Tales from the Borderlands (telltales thing) is actually pretty good, and I also do not like borderlands.

sjay1994

Tomorrow is Boxing Day. And Kwanzaa.

Randy didn't rub his criminal, lying ballsack on that game.

Also, I don't buy Telltale games, because they are fucking atrocious to their fanbase.

Yo, merry Kwanzaa to all.

Also, can you elaborate on why telltale is atrocious? I can hardly call myself a fan since walking dead S1 is the only game I can say I actually liked from what I have played from them.

Are you referring to the fact their games run like fucking shit? Or something else?

sjay1994

Also, because of the outages... I decided to play GTAV next gen.

Oh god that was a fucking mistake.

Playing that game actually makes me want to vomit. It plays like rubbing feces in your hands.

To be fair they did improve Yukiko.

Also, I do wonder what you guy think of Persona Q story...

I just got to the second floor of the second dungeon. Really like the fan service in PQ. Zens alright.... Rei is just.....uuuuugh. She is almost as bad as sun gremlin from P4.

Top Bottom