• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Does anyone who plays pokemon Competitively remember Gen 4 Garchomp? Motherfucker as broken to hell and back, and he legit was never fixed. New pokemon was just introduced to make him less broken. (He's still extremely good)

Now mega kangaskhan is the broken one now.
I haven't played against him personally, but damage calculations put him as uncounterable when I played in the meta.

Rizzi

My max payne 3 save didn't get transferred for some fucking reason even though it tied to my rock star social club account. So I'm not playing that fucking game

When DmC was on a flash sale DMC3 got lowered. So ya missed it

God damn it.
I missed a bunch of shit when my pc was dead. :<

sjay1994

Destiny is your true black tar heorin.

You are fucking right. Persona is addicting, but I wanted more. Destiny, I hate so much about it, but I can't stop playing it. Its a drug problem/ abusive relationship.

I feel Destiny is the greatest feeling console based shooter ever created, but the entire package is so overwhelmingly meh. It's a shame.

Destiny feels really good to play. Especially hand cannons. Those things feel fucking amazing everytime you pull the trigger.

If only it had something that could be called a story, or more mission variety than repel waves while dinklebot tells you about amazing things you are not good enough to know about.

Just a bit. One of the reasons why I want the book is to see if the author really did add in romance to the book or not.

The anime and the book have
about the same amount of romance, if memory serves. The manga has more, but it's a more messed up romance.

I was really big weab for that story...but I still think it's legit great.

360pages

I feel Destiny is the greatest feeling console based shooter ever created, but the entire package is so overwhelmingly meh. It's a shame.

Gen 4 Garchomp was the perfect allocation of Base Stats and movepool. It was just fast enough to outrun base 100s, it had enough bulk to set up, it was a fucking monster with both a Scarf and a Band, it could run a decent mixed set. It's ability took it to the next level.

Garchomp was a force that the world was not ready for.

Well, Sandstorm teams were pretty big in Gen 4. (They are still decent even with he changes to weather)

I would play more pokemon competitively, but I legit not really feeling Omega Ruby. (If it had the battle frontier I would be on that shit)

Actually, how likely is it that they are going to make the Battle Frontier a downloadable app for 8$ that is useable with X/Y and OR/AS. Unless it's free DLC for OR/AS

The anime and the book have
about the same amount of romance, if memory serves. The manga has more, but it's a more messed up romance.

I was really big weab for that story...but I still think it's legit great.
Alright. I'll still pick up the book. I see it's not a crazy price like over $100 anymore.

Shackzam

Holy shit fuck Slayers trial 35, it looks so simple and pisses me off on how actually hard it is. This was awhile ago, but I didn't get t complain about it earlier. I've been busy, but I'll probably show some of the stuff I got from Santa and from my secret Santa sometime way later today.

360pages

I really wish they kept in Trainer Customizations for OR/AS. It's one of those features you tell yourself you can do without only to realize that you were actually quite fond of it. (Wish there was more selection for males, pretty much any outfit a non-boss/Non-important NPC was wearing should have been wearable)

That sounds awesome

image.php

techies-suicide-squad-attack.png

I don't like it. I think it looks bad

I don't really mind your oppinion, I'm just noticing everyone going after the tent poles of this group in the last couple pages. Persona 4 sucks, Jojo sucks, ect.
If someone says fighting games and Gurren Lagann suck in the next couple pages, we'll have to just pack it in right now.

Alright. I'll still pick up the book. I see it's not a crazy price like over $100 anymore.

Sounds like a plan. I ended up liking the manga most, because it's the most like a straight up comedy, but they all have their finer points.
I should say, when I said romance in the manga... I didn't mean lovey dovey stuff.
The manga just has them actually get together, but it's actually really off and messed up in tone.
Oh if only you knew the secret.
I'm actually just faking it.
Also I had been thinking about it for a while so there's that too lol.

.... I thought about mine for a while too...
Lol, I'm glad someone with real planning skills is taking on the task though.

Holy shit fuck Slayers trial 35, it looks so simple and pisses me off on how actually hard it is. This was awhile ago, but I didn't get t complain about it earlier. I've been busy, but I'll probably show some of the stuff I got from Santa and from my secret Santa sometime way later today.

Goddangit. There goes my hope of kicking your ass in this game, even for a little while. I only just today managed to do Potemkin's ground super right for the first time.

Shackzam

Goddangit. There goes my hope of kicking your ass in this game, even for a little while. I only just today managed to do Potemkin's ground super right for the first time.

You'll probably still be able to beat me because I still feel awkward moving around with Slayer and still understand on how he sets up his tricky stuff.

Not skills, just the right amount of crazy and paranoia/perfectionism.

Hope it goes well, I might join up later but I was hoping to focus more on Xrd right now.

You'll probably still be able to beat me because I still feel awkward moving around with Slayer and still understand on how he sets up his tricky stuff.

If PSN starts to work again anytime soon... maybe. Though I should say, I'm not even the best Xrd player in the group right now, Skla is, I believe.

Rizzi

Here's a dumb question for you guys. Does anyone know if a retail copy of Far Cry 4 requires the dvd to install it? I've got gift cards to use and all, but I don't have a disc drive in my pc. :p

Here's a dumb question for you guys. Does anyone know if a retail copy of Far Cry 4 requires the dvd to install it? I've got gift cards to use and all, but I don't have a disc drive in my pc. :p

I could be wrong but I think modern physical PC games only have the disc so you don't have to download the actual game from the net, using a ton of bandwidth. The activation code is likely separate.

Can't confirm that though.

JoJo94

Okay opted out of asking for anything for Christmas because my mom is starting her own business and needs to save money, and my dad I always ask for expensive stuff. So just got money this year...MONEY TO BUY FUCKING SMASH FINALLY!!! Saving the rest for a PS$ which I should finally get next year.

Yo Archgan happy birthday how old if I may ask?

Top Bottom