• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

My steam name is jackpackage200

You can buy me something. Just make sure its an easy to run indie game like Always Sometimes Monsters since I can't run most games on my shitty laptop. My wishlist is a fucking mess

You don't have to buy me anything! Ignore the spoiler

Duplolas

Banned
Now all we need in our next OT is a photoshopped picture with Pat holding a "Bring back Shameless" sign

L3Vhp7w.png

I did a thing.

Chapter 3 in NG Sigma finished. Almost forfeited the time bonus for killing Dynamo, read some of his moves wrong. Still got Master Ninja rank, though.

Man, these OG Xbox prerendered cutscenes look terrible. So compressed.

I didn't PM it because I said it in one of those instasynch rooms and you said you were adding it. :(

Fuck, that's right. Aw man that's my bad, I'll call johns on being sick and shit. I don't even remember what it was now. Edit: Aw.

If anyone wants to switch their vote to Alfebits lemme know, I'll add it in.

Duplolas

Banned
Fuck, that's right. Aw man that's my bad, I'll call johns on being sick and shit. I don't even remember what it was now. Edit: Aw.

I would like to change my vote to that. That is awesome.

A super on time thread title that is about something that was super on time.

Alfebit

Banned

Oh I was going to say it's fine, but you already added it in.

That game is just blue balling the player the entire time

Akira best girl

Akira is indeed best girl. I played that game blind..and I thought when you left and came back a second time that the first time you were there was a fucking tutorial...I was gravely mistaken lol.
I got hype thinking "Oh shit I gotta remember all the shit they taught me to be able to survive..Oh..well..that's it then..fuck."

It's a VN man, gameplay isn't a thing with those Japanese dating sims
Still..that would of been hype. Just a big fuck you to all the players who skip through the text lol.

Akira is indeed best girl. I played that game blind..and I thought when you left and came back a second time that the first time you were there was a fucking tutorial...I was gravely mistaken lol.
I got hype thinking "Oh shit I gotta remember all the shit they taught me to be able to survive..Oh..well..that's it then..fuck."

It's a VN man, gameplay isn't a thing with those Japanese dating sims

Did anyone comment on how awesome the description for the bushido blade video is?
"I don't know how much the rest of you know about Bushido culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is with cowboys where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Bushido code, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance."

Ah, Rachel...them boob physics.

The jiggling is so much more noticeable in these older titles compared to DOA5. Even with the physics settings set as high as they go.

Top Bottom