• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Reposting for new page, Remember to send thread names to Goodwil.

Just gonna post this again for this who haven't seen.

I'm doing an Ultimax/Smash Tournament thing for fun. Quote to reveal doc with rules/details. Sign ups end 27th around 3PM PST

We'll start after everyone is in and I send people their opponents. If you anyone could repost it from time to time just in case someone hasn't seen I'd be really grateful.

You don't become Grand Shiller by not shilling on every page.

If you shill too much then people will know you're a shill.

Well most people only seem to read the current page in this thread, so it's just convenient for people. We only had 5-7 submissions for thread titles last time IIRC.

Still, posting it on every page is unnecessary and kind of annoying. A few reminders is sufficient. It's not the end of the world if people miss out on entering a tagline.

Made it home, cleaned up my apartment a bit more, took a show, and am now back at my computer with a nice cup of hot cocoa. Plus, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2 were in my mailbox right when I got back.

Now to download all the shit I got while I was away!

Made it home, cleaned up my apartment a bit more, took a show, and am now back at my computer with a nice cup of hot cocoa. Plus, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2 were in my mailbox right when I got back.

Now to download all the shit I got while I was away!

Hot cocoa is shit.

All hail the Oolong Master race.

(Glad you made it home okay)

YOU GO TO HELL! YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!!

Thanks.

Really though Oolong with some honey in it is godlike.

But I'm sure you don't know what I mean.

I really don't like when games throw a boss in your face after a quest that takes tons of battles, SMT IV:
Having to battle Dullahan after the kill 7 corpses quest immediately after the final corpses.

Luckily the boss was piss easy and I wasted a summon stone because I overestimated how long it would have taken, I hope those aren't rare because they're really useful.

I really don't like when games throw a boss in your face after a quest that takes tons of battles, SMT IV:
Having to battle Dullahan after the kill 7 corpses quest immediately after the final corpses.

Luckily the boss was piss easy and I wasted a summon stone because I overestimated how long it would have taken, I hope those aren't rare because they're really useful.

Get used to it. Almost every boss fight comes after a huge string of regular battles. That's where things like the MP recovery apps come in handy.

Redeemed my 15 bucks earned from the Nintendo Digital Deluxe program, and threw in an extra 5 for the Hyrule Warriors season pass. Few months from now I'll return to that game with even more content to go through.

Too bad PSN is still down so I can't download my last pieces of Drakengard 3 DLC. Oh well, time to start Ninja Gaiden I guess.

Get used to it. Almost every boss fight comes after a huge string of regular battles. That's where things like the MP recovery apps come in handy.

It's fine if I get a "I sense a powerful demon" warning, this one was 2 battles with no time to prep, which is annoying. Half my team was already dead. Right now I'm relying on level-ups to get mana back, which is hilarious.

Redeemed my 15 bucks earned from the Nintendo Digital Deluxe program, and threw in an extra 5 for the Hyrule Warriors season pass. Few months from now I'll return to that game with even more content to go through.

Too bad PSN is still down so I can't download my last pieces of Drakengard 3 DLC. Oh well, time to start Ninja Gaiden I guess.

PSN wasn't down for me.

It's fine if I get a "I sense a powerful demon" warning, this one was 2 battles with no time to prep, which is annoying. Half my team was already dead. Right now I'm relying on level-ups to get mana back, which is hilarious.

Don't worry. I think only a few of the fights have no warning.

Woolieswag.gif

I already posted this a while back, but I didn't get a reply so I will ask again. My vita has been freezing if I put it in sleep mode for even a few seconds, and I have to do a hard reset. The only time it doesn't is if I am listening to music. I've had this problem for months now. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this?

Beloved

I already posted this a while back, but I didn't get a reply so I will ask again. My vita has been freezing if I put it in sleep mode for even a few seconds, and I have to do a hard reset. The only time it doesn't is if I am listening to music. I've had this problem for months now. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this?

Pretty sure I read that rebuilding the database is one of the fixes for that problem, maybe someone else here can confirm since I don't have a Vita myself

joe2187

Banned

Try doing a system reboot. (look it up, you can do it without erasing all your data).

If not if you havent had it for more than a year im sure you can get sony to fix it for you or replace it no problem.

360pages

I guess now is the time to tell you guys I finished 9.0 mode on Smash 3DS. Not nearly as hard as I expected, almost got merked near the end, but managed to pull through.

In fact, this is my 89th challenge, a few time wasting once and I might actually do it.

Jman014

I guess now is the time to tell you guys I finished 9.0 mode on Smash 3DS. Not nearly as hard as I expected, almost got merked near the end, but managed to pull through.

In fact, this is my 89th challenge, a few time wasting once and I might actually do it.

You can do it.

Rising's spectacle, power vocals, and "visceral" combat along with ties into the MGS universe have me personally enjoy it more than W101 where I disliked the core gameplay, but I totally agree that 101 has way more depth and would be the better game objectively.

Also, fuck, I keep passing out every 6 hours cause I'm sick.

Top Bottom