• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I'll participate in the next Smash tournament.

Hell I would be down for a Skullgirls tournament or A Street Fighter 3rd Strike provided it was the PS3 version.

Tournaments are so hype

Shitstorm 3 Leftovers - Escape from Bug Island (Part FINAL)
Website
Youtube
I wonder how many extra parts is Rule of Rose?Interesting that Escape from Bug Island is only 2 more parts.
I'll participate in the next Smash tournament.

Hell I would be down for a Skullgirls tournament or A Street Fighter 3rd Strike provided it was the PS3 version.

Tournaments are so hype
You should have gotten the Steam $2~ deal for Skullgirls a while back.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
That feeling when I found a slightly chubbier version of Chie working at the dollar store down the road from my house and had an in depth conversation and ended up getting her number.

What a wonderful day it is.

Nice. Some girl gave me her number but she was being a total dick so I pulled a Charlie Kelly and threw her number away.

I do like that picture of Chie. Also, waifu wars will never begin because everyone is going to calm down, right?

Shack beat me in Ultimax. I know, I'm shocked too.

2f0.gif

I'm next on the chopping block. We will meet again in the Loser's bracket Friender

Nice. Some girl gave me her number but she was being a total dick so I pulled a Charlie Kelly and threw her number away.

I do like that picture of Chie. Also, waifu wars will never begin because everyone is going to calm down, right?

There was a girl in one of my classes who looked exactly like chie, she even wore green. I was gonna ask her out but than she shaved her head, now she looks like agent 47.

This girl was wearing like a green hair pin type thing. But she had her Dollar General shirt on rocking the retail slave look.

Rise is da bess

Chie is a very solid number 2.

After playing more Persona 4...I've jumped ship to the Chie hype train.'

Sorry Jack <3

croten

They won't start because everyone is in agreement that Chie is da bess

I'm awaiting the day I meet a real life Ryuko or Yoko age appropriate equivalent.

Chie and Ryuko really aren't that different. Both are tomboys and one likes kicking and the other likes slicing things up.

I sadly will never met a Rise unless somehow a cute popstar that everyone loves retires and than falls in love with me.

/weebproblems

*golf clapping*

Ryuko is mine bro

*Tiger Woods fist pump*

My avatar says otherwise sir.

Oberon

Banned
I only won once in sudden death with ZSS against Falco. That was super hype.

Yeah that was a really great moment.

He was Falco! There was nothing I could do with my mains! (ZSS, Shulk, Wii Fit Trainer, Robin, Dr. Mario) All my mains are slow as shit aside from ZSS!

Falco is actually not tht fast in this game, around WFT speed, and Shulk is faster with his speed art. And I don't play him too saifly ( I use the Dair a lot to spike even though it's really hard to hit)
And I hate playing against ZSS, she's the Yukiko of smash.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Falco is actually not tht fast in this game, around WFT speed, and Shulk is faster with his speed art. And I don't play him too saifly ( I use the Dair a lot to spike even though it's really hard to hit)
And I hate playing against ZSS, she's the Yukiko of smash.

Shulks speed art only gives him a boost on the ground and in the air, but it's bullshit cuz your attacks are still at the normal speed, and when they are used, the boost just goes away.

But she's a tsundere. Yukikos a worstdere. These don't add up!

Top Bottom