• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Shulks speed art only gives him a boost on the ground and in the air, but it's bullshit cuz your attacks are still at the normal speed, and when they are used, the boost just goes away.

But she's a tsundere. Yukikos a worstdere. These don't add up!
Falco is a shell of his former self in this game. He's really bad off the stage, and is pretty easy to gimp kill. ZSS is probably a great match up, because he has no kind of pressure anymore.

Revy wouldn't turn into a Yandere, she's not open enough to the concept of love. Most likely you'd be more of a hit it and quit it thing to her, potentially a fuck buddy
0e3.png

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Revy wouldn't turn into a Yandere, she's not open enough to the concept of love. Most likely you'd be more of a hit it and quit it thing to her, potentially a fuck buddy

Also, why was Revy getting pissed off at Rock in RBT? Because he was using people as pawns and she thought that this was just a game to him?

Oberon

Banned
Most of my waifu discussion is not super serious. Except for my hatred of Yukiko.

Christ I need to get laid

Oh pore you, that one year must be like hell to you?

Shulks speed art only gives him a boost on the ground and in the air, but it's bullshit cuz your attacks are still at the normal speed, and when they are used, the boost just goes away.

But she's a tsundere. Yukikos a worstdere. These don't add up!

I think the best way to use his speed art is to short hop and Nair, since it has a lot of range and no landing lag, and you because of the speend you can do it multiple times in a row. Or use it for spacing.
I am not talking about her potential as a Waifu ( she's Little Macs girl) It's just that it's easy to do spam his combo with her : lazer-> grab-> downthrow-> Fair-> up b

Tako

My girlfriend once told me if I ever lose myself to a 2-D girl, she will kill me. And that's when I got rid of all my waifus

Top Bottom