• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Man, trying to go through Hard mode in Ninja Gaiden without counter attacks, guillotine throws, and izuna drops is fucking rough. That difficulty mode is where the game feels like how people describe it when they go "oh my god, it's so fucking hard," but god dammit give me more to fight against these guys with. Level 1 Dragon Sword combos barely cutting it.

It would've been nice if Black and Sigma had kept the successive play option. Oh well.

This game desperately needs waypoints for quests, especially these Challenge Quests. I'm sorry I don't know where Ameyoko is game, I don't actually live in
Tokyo
. It's so weird that this is one huge flaw in a game that doesn't have many (up until now).

For those confused about the rules and stuff, I've linked the doc, quote to reveal. If you still have any questions let me know and I'll try to clarify.

Oberon beat Banana Aeon 3 - 1

YOU MADE ME LOOK BAD!
Tumblr_l7vp5oSR5t1qaho1po1_400.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane
When it comes to capturing monsters in MH3U, I need some help.

How to I get tranquilizer bombs?
Why can I only carry 2 traps?
How do I find materials to make more shock traps?

ultimax

He was Falco! There was nothing I could do with my mains! (ZSS, Shulk, Wii Fit Trainer, Robin, Dr. Mario) All my mains are slow as shit aside from ZSS!

If you're Vs a fast character, the best thing to do is play defensive. Let them make aggressive mistakes an punish them for it.

I find this strategy works for every fighting game.

Top Bottom