• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Mathaou

legacy of cane
NRGxDhT.jpg

Plenty of popular girls were involved in choir, theater, computer art, computer programming, anime club, gaming club, technology club, and jazz band.

What high school did you go to?

Plenty of popular girls were involved in choir, theater, computer art, computer programming, anime club, gaming club, technology club, and jazz band.

I went to a charter high school, aka fake high school.

I played Basketball, because that was the only sport we really had.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

Varsity cross country running was where all the girls swooned over my 6'1, 130lb, skinny as fuck body. I got 20th at a race with 500 people in it once, I'm pretty cool.

Why does matt keep calling a naginata a KA-MI-YAMA!

Downpour gag?
Varsity cross country running was where all the girls swooned over my 6'1, 130lb, skinny as fuck body. I got 20th at a race with 500 people in it once, I'm pretty cool.
I ran cross-country in middle school. It was cool.

In High School, cross country was basically the lose weight club. I nearly didn't even qualify for the Military because of my weight.

I went to a public High School after two years at private one after my folks divorced. It was not fun.

Apparently taunting someone by saying you were going to gangbang their mother is not only allowed but for some people that was the highest form of comedy

High School was not fun

I went to a Catholic all boys school.
I played baseball and hit on girls from all girls schools.
I was an A student and was in Student Council.
Basically, I am the coolest Persona silent Protag you could think of.

I went to a public High School after two years at private one after my folks divorced. It was not fun.

Apparently taunting someone by saying you were going to gangbang their mother is not only allowed but for some people that was the high point of comedy

High School was not fun
High school was fone as long as you had friends and a shit humor

This hurts me greatly, though I'm not done yet in this tourney. Shakugan is a great player and I've never been able to handle good Olimars (and a certain other character I won't mention right now). I'm going to try to improve on that, try to reach the finals and beat him if he gets there as well.

That being said, I disliked the time limit. Neither of us died completely with the 5-min limit on. Always a one or two stock left. I understand why it's there however.

You still have the second bracket.

It ain't over yet.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I went to a Catholic all boys school.
I played baseball and hit on girls from all girls schools.
I was an A student and was in Student Council.
Basically, I am the coolest Persona silent Protag you could think of.

I went to a catholic co-ed school. I was an A student mostly, with B+'s and B's in stuff like Math and AP Language and Composition. I founded a club and was the lead in the musical for our school Junior and Senior year.

That and volleyball were the only sports my high school had. It wasn't a public school so there wasn't much there.

I opted for the school orchestra, but by the end of my sophomore year I reached a point where I didn't have any more desire to improve my skills with a cello, feeling I was not terrible at it but didn't need to be amazing to feel satisfied with myself. Plus I didn't want to keep participating in regionals competitions playing music all across the state, especially when the one I went to in Valdez was a shit experience (and NOTHING like Port Valdez in Bad Company 2). So that was that.

You know, if my school had an actual art course or something that taught me important fundamentals of drawing BEFORE I went to college to learn that stuff I probably would've though my high school career wasn't the worst shit ever.

Oberon

Banned
I am still in high school.

There aren't any spo rt clubs at my school so I joined the choire.
I guess I am doing alright, I just have this permanent feeling of confusion, because girls and stuff.

I am still in high school.

There aren't any spo rt clubs at my school so I joined the choire.
I guess I am doing alright, I just have this permanent feeling of confusion, because girls and stuff.
Like, sexually confused or regular confused?

Either way don't fuck up and get yourself sent to prison.

Oh god...I'm not saying which one, but there are some of you who play the other character I can't beat for the life of me. Hope I don't encounter those too much.

Is it Little Mac?

You can PM it to me. I am not in the tourney and I promise to keep it a secret.

Male WFT is cool, though.

Robin, all together, feels awkward as hell for me, and I don't like playing him/her.

Females > Males

Top Bottom