• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Xiraiya

Really? I thought they were only a third or so through the game

Going by another playthrough I watched of it with someone knowing their stuff, it wasn't particularly long, so I very easily might be way off but that's my guess, if the parts are like 40/50 minutes then they'd probably be done in 3 or so, but definitely more if the parts are shorter.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Nothing happened to Zen. He just went on a trip.

Yrh7TZd.gif

GG. You got pretty good. I needed to shave off the rust. I was thinking Ramlethal's stuff. Switching games are hard.
Yeah you were still pretty good. I wanted to save the replay from that last second super but I accidentally pressed the circle button ;-;
Im also learning the persona mix up with Atena cause she travels a bit with the shield and it can trick people into thinking where it is and use the spear cause it pops wherever she was.

Never really played against a good little mac, in fact i don't recall ever playing against a patience mac, all i ever see are dash attacks, f tilt and smash attacks

What does a good Mac player look like?

One of the keys to a good mac player IMO is a solid use of the down b counter.

ultimax

Yeah just let me go on and I'll invite you to a private room.

You should try and dual mod your new stick so it would work on a gamecube and try out the new smash with it.
I'd be afraid of messing up my guilty gear stick lol. It comes tomorrow and I'm super hyped. I might try modding a cheaper PS3 stick tho
Hey, stop talking about Smash and start talking about Swery's amazing Top 10 list.
Oh Swery. "I love how you always die after reaching the goal"
Hey Abu and other frienders, lets all play Smash tonight.

We can see how good my connection is
Confession time- I've used a wireless connection all my life and never had a laggy match. It's fiiiiiiine.

Yo Alfebit,

Do you have any links that refers to the development of the evil within that states it was originally a scifi game?

I'm in a TEW discussion. Someone else didn't know that either.

Is he as nuts in smash as he is in Ultimax?

Never fought him.

If he's a good fightan player, he already knows techs, systems, and the quickest combos to get a knockout. I'm excited!

Now I'm pretty sure you're just bluffing about the weakness stuff.

Am I?

You struggle against characters with long range keep away moves.

There's some characters that are great for playing keep away...

Top Bottom