• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

360pages

Well, since I a broke as bastard, I'm stuck playing Project M for my big Screen smash.

Even if there is a chance for a disk read error every 1 hour or something. (Seriously, it happens almost all the time in event mode for some reason. Though Classic and Subspace work fine for the most part along with multiman melee.

it depends on the game. People can make some cool things but usually I just don't give a shit and won't do anything myself.

Unless it's someone who knows that they're doing I can't stand it. Being forced to watch a 4 year old endlessly do nothing in LBP2 for hours on end..it would make even Cthulhu go mad..

I found Vanilla P4 to be easy for a JRPG, but I've never played Golden. Is it worth picking up a Vita?

If you've played Vanilla, honestly not really. All the important stuff you can just look up and get most of the same experience.

The Vita is a great handheld, though, and if you like niche Japanese bullshit then it is worth getting one, if you do, then picking up P4G is a good idea just to have it.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Not bad for only my second day with the game. 38th worldwide on the Arcade Mode leaderboard.

EQW8hq5.png

Oh awesome. I figured out how to get videos on the site to bring up the video controls on the Wii U browser. Was pissing me off because the screen would dim every 5 minutes. Made the VGA video slightly a bother to watch.

I'm sure more people are band geeks than Drama geeks tho, so she should be most oftenly picked
And everyone who was in neither clubs which I would assume is the majority took the one that looked more visually appealing
100px-Ayane_P4.png

(I'm going off an incredible small number of people whom I know have played it and basically pulling this out of my ass so I am probably wrong)

If you've played Vanilla, honestly not really. All the important stuff you can just look up and get most of the same experience.

The Vita is a great handheld, though, and if you like niche Japanese bullshit then it is worth getting one, if you do, then picking up P4G is a good idea just to have it.

Well I do enjoy a hefty amount of niche Japanese bullshit. I also hear good things about Danganronpa.

And everyone who was in neither clubs which I would assume is the majority took the one that looked more visually appealing

(I'm going off an incredible small number of people whom I know have played it and basically pulling this out of my ass so I am probably wrong)

I'm the only person I know that went with music girl. People think she looks like a weird muppet.

ultimax

They're both terrible

Well I do enjoy a hefty amount of niche Japanese bullshit. I also hear good things about Danganronpa.

Both Danganronpa's are the best offbrand Phoenix Wright you'll probably ever get. Senran Kagura, Project Diva, Monster Monpiece, Dragon's Crown, Tales of Hearts R, Atelier Ayesha +, One Piece Unlimited World R, Resident Evil Revelations 2 and a shit ton of others make Vita a fucking great console.

Both Danganronpa's are the best offbrand Phoenix Wright you'll probably ever get. Senran Kagura, Project Diva, Monster Monpiece, Dragon's Crown, Tales of Hearts R, Atelier Ayesha +, One Piece Unlimited World R, Resident Evil Revelations 2 and a shit ton of others make Vita a fucking great console.

Oh shit I totally forgot about the Project Diva games..I need those..for..uhhh..Liam reasons...yea..

360pages

KIU really could have benefited from having shorter levels (And a non-shit control scheme) Honestly the length of the levels feel closer to a console game than a handheld, being 15-20 minutes each. And there are 27 of them. Sure that means you get you moneys worth. But after I finish two levels I find myself putting it down for a few months.

Top Bottom