• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

croten

Its much better in Golden, since party members get new skills and they can DIE FOR YOU if you get the level high enough.
Also Rise's S Link is the one I always try to max out first. Not only because she's best girl, but because you get tons of benefits for maxing it out, it helps a ton in battles.

Pretty sure your party members die for you in vanilla, also I think you get the True ending if you max out all S-Links

Pretty sure your party members die for you in vanilla, also I think you get the True ending if you max out all S-Links
Yeah its the first thing you get when you start their S links
Also ive gotten Rise to maybe rank 3 at most.
Yukiko on the other hand always gets maxed.

Yeah its the first thing you get when you start their S links
Also ive gotten Rise to maybe rank 3 at most.
Yukiko on the other hand always gets maxed.

I maxed Yukiko because she was my heal slave. If you rush her S.Link then you get to ignore her for the game rest of the game, which is great

croten

I just want to brag again about how I got approved the minute I signed up.

Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif

Made it to what I assume to be the second half of the world map in inFamous Second Son. Shit is as fun as I would hope an inFamous game would be, though only having one power set at a time is lame. Like, Neon is overall cooler than Smoke, but that air dash is sweet and mixing it with the neon run would've been cool.

Also, that shit ain't even close to resembling Seattle. Even faux New York style places like Liberty City do a better job nailing that feel than this does of Seattle.

Top Bottom