• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I know, you don't have to tell me that =P

I edited "But yeah, MC/Naoto/Yukiko/? is probably the best team in P4G" too late into the post you quoted.

I agree. I ran Teddie in P4G just to avoid having Yukiko in my team.

Despite Yukiko actually getting even better in Golden
tumblr_midh1b3eZP1qgdukzo1_500.gif

why must you guys be so cruel to my waifu!?

You don't need to run with the most optimal team anyway. It's P4G, so it's really easy.
But yeah, Yukiko got buffed in P4G even more.

Everything added in Golden just made the game ridiculously easy. Still the best game on Vita.
Behind Danganronpa 2 & 1 that is.

How do you guys feel about games with level creators? Currently im being forced to watch my niece create a nonsense out of little big planet.

360pages

I think playing Project M reminded me what my main grip with the 3DS version and even a little with the Wii U version of Smash 4.

There is a slew of content to unlock, but not a lot of single player content. The Wii U version fixes this with event matches. But you'll run out of things to do with a easier all-star mode and shorter classic mode without adventure mode to help even things out.

How do you guys feel about games with level creators? Currently im being forced to watch my niece create a nonsense out of little big planet.

I always get really excited by the options then never do anything with any of them. I like the well made levels from other people but even then it's rare that they're actually good.

I need to hear your thoughts on it!
I really liked the hair tying scene with Homura and Madoka. The whole labyrinth in Homura's mind was interesting. That LCL and Creepy Giant Face felt pretty cool actually and it really sets the mood.

I really wished I didn't get spoiled at the Aniplex panel when they showed the
Devil Homura
figurine. I'd thought something like the ending would happen after seeing that figure.

@Abu:
Team Homura

I always get really excited by the options then never do anything with any of them. I like the well made levels from other people but even then it's rare that they're actually good.
There was a period of time for whatever reason in Little Big Planet 1 I would almost exclusively search for japanese made levels. There were some that were just 2D Takeshi's Castle style set ups, others were...something else.

I really liked the hair tying scene with Homura and Madoka. The whole labyrinth in Homura's mind was interesting. That LCL and Creepy Giant Face felt pretty cool actually and it really sets the mood.

Devil Homura
figurine. I'd thought something like the ending would happen after seeing that figure.

@Abu:
Team Homura
You guys getting spoiled reaaaally sucks. That movie relies on not knowing that's gonna happen.

Well I didn't see any gifs of that fall around gaming side, unless I'm not looking hard enough.
Nah, those fuckers were too busy arguing about the graphics and completely ignoring the fact that the gameplay looks legitimately improved over past Uncharted games.

I was completely indifferent to that game when it was announced, but that demo managed to get me excited about playing another Uncharted game.

Zenfalcia

Devil Homura

@Abu:
Team Homura

Those parts were really interesting. The
witch personas/stands were really cool.
. I also wish i didn't get spoiled.. oh well.

Those parts were really interesting. The
witch personas/stands were really cool.
. I also wish i didn't get spoiled.. oh well.
What was your spoiler?

I guess it was ok for them to reveal the figure since it was in theaters, but they were also trying to sell the DVDs and Blu-rays. Which weren't out yet.

Nah, those fuckers were too busy arguing about the graphics and completely ignoring the fact that the gameplay looks legitimately improved over past Uncharted games.

I was completely indifferent to that game when it was announced, but that demo managed to get me excited about playing another Uncharted game.

Well, what's to argue about?

The concept demo and that footage weren't going to be 1:1 and people need to accept that. It looks pretty, plays a little like Tomb Raider, and has some Lost Of Us Melee. If the plot synopsis is ok, I'll grab it before getting my ps4. It seems like the even numbered uncharted games are the really great games.

Zenfalcia

What was your spoiler?

I guess it was ok for them to reveal the figure since it was in theaters, but they were also trying to sell the DVDs and Blu-rays. Which weren't out yet.

someone said something about devil/demon homura and that just ruined the moment she grabs madoka and becomes a devil/demon last thread without spoiler tags to covet them

Well, what's to argue about?

The concept demo and that footage weren't going to be 1:1 and people need to accept that. It looks pretty, plays a little like Tomb Raider, and has some Lost Of Us Melee. If the plot synopsis is ok, I'll grab it before getting my ps4. It seems like the even numbered uncharted games are the really great games.
2 is definitely the best one. 3 is not as good, but it still has plenty of great moments. 1 has aged quite a bit and not really worth going through unless you're really curious about where it all started.

But yeah, if this one ends up setting a new high bar for the series, then the even numbered games will be the best.

ultimax

Homura best girl

Devil Homura

@Abu:
Team Homura

Out of those two, the latter.

team Homura
Oh, you guys make me so proud :')

Welcome to the Hypest, Bestest, Fastest thread on gaf, have you been a lurker?

I've been lurking for about 2 weeks now. Wanted to wait before I applied to become a member though since I heard horror stories of waiting months on end to get accepted. I've been watching TBF since the RE2 days though.

I'll believe that, since Yumi and her dad problems are so incredibly boring.
I just took one look at music girls baby face and nope'd right outta that classroom

Her whole thing is that she's bullied by the club and doesn't have talent but likes to play regardless. Then the only other player of her instrument can't play in the show, so it's her one chance to play, so she practices super hard, finally getting good after not sleeping for days to practice, then the guy comes back and she can't play in the show.

I got really emotionally invested in her.

Top Bottom