• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Hopefully it comes to Wii U
I would love to cut things with the gamepad tbh, but I wouldn't think that would happen.
First company that produces H-Blu-Rays at a reasonable price gets my money, though with new Japanese laws I doubt I'd by any in the first place.

And it's not just lewd things I've gotten her, I posted the Pokemon poster last night and I'm waiting on a pair of Zaibatsu items (poster and hoodie) as well as a grab bag from Crunchyroll
I didn't think that it was an H dvd... Good for your SO.

JJJ-laughing.gif

UH4eI.gif

360pages

Good, Guess I really am getting a PS4 first.

Also, finally start writing again today, last night and this morning was crazy with a Bar of Soap and a toilet.

360pages

Okay, think about it, the more the complete separation of OR and AS battle spot to X/Y's is annoying.

It hurts everybody without helping anyone. Is Gamefreak really that obsessed with giving the remakes something over X/Y that they would restrict battle and trade options when most of it could have just been a large update patch?

That are they are lazy.

Okingjrr

Hopefully it comes to Wii U
Pls don't do this to yourself. I like the Wii U as much as anyone here but we gotta be honest with ourselves...

Nintendo needs more 3rd party games guys :(

I can hope...
And say that MGSV is gonna come to Wii U, Summer 2015, Believe!

*Gets dragged to the insane asylum for saying crazy nonsensical things*
The Wii U needs a successor

Wii U2. With free music.

Maybe if we ask Sega to release the Yakuza HD collection to the west that would help Nintendo
:*(

Seriously Nintendo, get some third party support plz

Oberon

Banned
___ episode of Ippo will give you spirit

It reminded me that little mac is suppose to be 17!
How nuts is that?

You're right, I'll make it so that Predator didn't die for nothing

That's some christmas gift. DVDs are still some what relevent even though Blu-rays have gotten cheaper and way better than them.

Are you playing the 3DS ones? SP pokemon died when X and Y came out. Ever since the change to 3D, it lost the magic for me.

It's not really that, It's just that I think I played too much pokemon

Woo I beat Dark Souls!
Those last few bosses were a bit rough. Gwyn was just woof. The 4 kings of new londo were fucking rad though.

Real talk: Why don't RTS people make a game for Wii U?

Warcraft Classic or OG Fallout can would with a touch interface, right?

RTS' niche is on PC and has been for years. Jumping to a console would be to attract a new fanbase, and the potential customers on Wii U aren't worth it.

360pages

SP pokemon lost something to me...I still love the games SP. But the more I became aware of the competitive scene the more SP became nagging at the back of my brain.

That being said. Gen 5 had the best story, but Gens 1-4 were the best RPGs. They required you to use a lot more of your problem solving skills.

Also, for some reason I expect the Battle frontier to be an app

Top Bottom