• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Alfebit

Banned
Comes out 5 days after my Birthday..and at $170+ I'm going to be hinting heavily at gift cards to friends/family.

Europe and Australia, one of the few things good about living in Prison-stralia regarding gaming..we get decent bonus shit from games.

STOP STEALING BONUS STUFF FROM US! I WANT TO ENJOY IT TOO! ;~;

grimmiq

Oh I do want that OST...tho is it only for sony products?

PS4 exclusive..though MS might gets some sales sticking the OST in a box.

STOP STEALING BONUS STUFF FROM US! I WANT TO ENJOY IT TOO! ;~;

I remember people in the US going apeshit over the FFXIV Collector's Edition..Europe/Aus got a cool cup while US got a piece of paper with their character name on it..months after release sometimes..

sjay1994

The funny thing is destiny has a bunch of Dark souls references.

NOT TO MENTION

Bungie got rid of the loot cave, because thats not their vision of how destiny should be played. But instead they decided to make players wait outside the loot cave for an enemy to randomly spawn.... FOR A STORY MISSION

Fuck this game

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Congrats on getting it though. It's so fucking cool.
I actually don't know. I've never touched importing. PS4 is region free, would need a foreign account for any DLC of course. No idea how shipping costs would be.

I think that'd only be if the game was actually a different version? I'm not really sure, as I haven't imported on the PS4 either.

Zenfalcia

Ehhhhhh. I'd really rather have this collector's edition.

blood/Souls games > SMT confirmed.

Woof, it looks nice. What's the price of it?

Not great.

The raids with friends is fun.... I guess.

I wish I could sell the game, but nope.... I SUPER FUCKED UP and pre ordered the digital deluxe edition.

Oh, I bet it's not great. I did the dumb thing of watching Roosterteeth play some Raids.. because i was really bored.. ;_; They looked really bad and very MMO like, which they could've streamlined a lot more.

It looks like it could be fun...
insta-kill steal sequences are awful though.

You spent too much money for the game.

PS4 exclusive..though MS might gets some sales sticking the OST in a box.

I remember people in the US going apeshit over the FFXIV Collector's Edition..Europe/Aus got a cool cup while US got a piece of paper with their character name on it..months after release sometimes..
Man I would rather have the half OSTs rather than full exclusive to console OSTs as preorder bonuses. I need to play the few OSTs every where I go.

What am I supposed to do with a piece of paper with my name on it?

sjay1994

Oh, no. It's not spoilers, quote tags just resize images so they don't fill the screen.

Ah. K will repost them then, never knew quoting could resize the pics.

Destiny13.jpg

KzGsyLd.jpg

grimmiq

What am I supposed to do with a piece of paper with my name on it?

I think it was some stupid bullshit like your character's birth certificate..which would be cool if you're into RP I guess..but I preferred drinking redbull out of my FFXIV cup at 3am on launch night then reading the paper in the box to learn that it wasn't safe to drink out of..

Also im super hyped for bloodborne but I s2g if praise the sun is still in this game im killing someone.

I love praise the sun but it would make no sense
There's confirmed Demon's references. Hopefully it has little or no Dark references.
I think it was some stupid bullshit like your character's birth certificate..which would be cool if you're into RP I guess..but I preferred drinking redbull out of my FFXIV cup at 3am on launch night then reading the paper in the box to learn that it wasn't safe to drink out of..
818.gif

Yeah I agree. Everyone could have been cool like this guy.
Godot_Thinking_with_Mug.gif

AA is really good

The amount of shit I needed to do to get there wasn't worth it
Alright. I'll just pick up GTAV whenever I get a PS4

Oh my god did you die?

sjay1994

Yeah I agree. Everyone could have been cool like this guy
Godot_Thinking_with_Mug.gif

Alright. I'll just pick up GTAV whenever I get a PS4

1) Ah man... I wish I was 1/600th as cool as Godot

2) Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I really didn't like GTAV. I bought the remaster due to friends wanting me to play with them. And I still do not like that game. It and Max Payne 3 make me think Red dead was a fluke.

1) Ah man... I wish I was 1/600th as cool as Godot

2) Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I really didn't like GTAV. I bought the remaster due to friends wanting me to play with them. And I still do not like that game. It and Max Payne 3 make me think Red dead was a fluke.
Alright. Was the SP story good? I heard 4 was pretty good if you actually play it.

Top Bottom