• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

NOPE. YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT.

MY IRON IS READY.

tumblr_md06uzM5Zd1qbbujdo3_500.gif
*COUGH*TEMPLEOFDOOMISBETTERTHANALLOFTHEM*COUGH*
sorry something in my throat.

The Last Crusade is the best. There's a reason why it's one if the highest viewed episodes of my channel.
Although that's not saying much :(

grimmiq

Well looks like my Steam is lagging to hell, I either have 1 left to keep or I sent the last one XD Only cost me trading cards from indies so it's cool either way, but giveaways over ^^;.

Zenfalcia

I'm gonna break kayfabe and support your Yukiko addiction too
VkMIrXV.png
MghkCCi.png
wZivcAq.png

These edits aren't half as good though. Long anime girl hair is shit for doing transparency.

If you get good, you can do it. Turn up the sensitivity of the magic wand and also turn up the number of pixels per inch or cm. It makes the edges look smoother.

If you get good, you can do it. Turn up the sensitivity of the magic wand and also turn up the number of pixels per inch or cm. It makes the edges look smoother.
I did that, even used a manual eraser for a good damn long while. Some images just have this awful gradient around the character that's terrible to deal with

Alfebit

Banned

Where do I go to do this? It might help my avatar game.

DP'd like those in those books I read.

Top Bottom